Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Schizo post: Do you think we signed up for this?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Alcoholic
★★★★★
Around our creation by God do you believe that we were told that life would be hard, and that it would be a struggle if we were brought into existence?

I'd like to believe that we had a choice in being here, but I'm not sure. I'm so tired of being tired, and I hate being so mad and angry all the time.

I don't want to burn in hell when this is all over, I just feel too much, and it's hard to deal with this shit sometimes.

Life is scary, and I feel like I'm alone through all of this. I just wish everything made sense, and I want us all to have some sort of meaning.

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS.

I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHROOMS I WAS ON IF I VOLUNTARILY CHOSE TO LIVE A LIFE OF INVOLUNTARY CELIBACY.

I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHROOMS I WAS ON IF I VOLUNTARILY CHOSE TO LIVE A LIFE OF INVOLUNTARY CELIBACY.
It's one of the worst fates you could be given next to being born in some third world country, or being born with some sort of birth defect.

Same. I don’t even really believe god exists, tbh

You failed the captcha when signing up buddy boyo. Punishment is eternal inceldom. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It's one of the worst fates you could be given next to being born in some third world country, or being born with some sort of birth defect.

Depends the third world country. Chad always wins, no matter where.

Also sorry for the retarded post. My low IQ prevents me from forming any meaningful conversations. :feelscry:

Nah two old people had sex and birthed a subhuman.

This is hell, god fucking killed himself he couldnt stand it and he was GOD, how the fuck are we supposed to put up with this misery!

Well, I don’t know.

Sometimes, I think it was just fate.
In order for there to be Chads…..there has to be a lot of subhumans.
If everyone looked like a model, then it wouldn’t mean anything to be good looking.

It sucks to be us. We were born to suffer.

Is this hell?
Often, I think it is.

Well, I don’t know.

Sometimes, I think it was just fate.
In order for there to be Chads…..there has to be a lot of subhumans.
If everyone looked like a model, then it wouldn’t mean anything to be good looking.

It sucks to be us. We were born to suffer.

Is this hell?
Often, I think it is.
if I had wings

Around our creation by God do you believe that we were told that life would be hard, and that it would be a struggle if we were brought into existence?

I'd like to believe that we had a choice in being here, but I'm not sure. I'm so tired of being tired, and I hate being so mad and angry all the time.

I don't want to burn in hell when this is all over, I just feel too much, and it's hard to deal with this shit sometimes.

Life is scary, and I feel like I'm alone through all of this. I just wish everything made sense, and I want us all to have some sort of meaning.
I think about this very often. A loving god would never deliberately put innocent souls through torment. So that begs the question - did we get to adjust a difficulty slider? Is it something like "the harder the difficulty, the more rewards you will reap in the afterlife" or something like that?

Idk man, im sure its just cope but imo its very interesting to think about

No, we were not told that life would be hard, otherwise I would have already refused to be born. From the moment you exist it is all a continuous struggle for the survival of your existence and to suffer as little as possible. If you were not born you would not suffer, in fact you would not even be aware of your existence consequently you would not make useless mental wanks about this thought. As far as I am concerned sometimes I like to comfort myself by believing in a god (but irrationally), this happens in the evening, but rationally and normally (if I had a normal mental state and had not lived traumatic periods, but cheerful, happy and carefree like a real chad I would not think this way) I do not believe in a divinity nor in a superior being, until proven otherwise. Find whatever makes you feel good the important thing is not to abuse it and using this thing rationally (even if it is a bit of a paradox to be rational during a moment of irrationality, but I hope I have explained myself).

We are the 144000 chosen

God didn't cause our suffering in life. Society did

According to Islam we all saw our lives and still signed up. Maybe that means it will get better someday, but I don’t know.

I did, I have vivid memories In The void about some retard giving a paper and sign sheet. Next thing I know I saw my mother

According to Islam we all saw our lives and still signed up. Maybe that means it will get better someday, but I don’t know.
PATHS one must NEEDD PATHS

Brutal. But I guess it's kinda more "fair" if we really did come here by choice.
Incorrect. I saw the universal pricing of this cosmic chamber. The life forms here suck and don’t provide niceness and kindness

Incorrect. I saw the universal pricing of this cosmic chamber. The life forms here suck and don’t provide niceness and kindness
But the up side is that eventually everything will end. Maybe.

Incorrect
Peaky Blinders Blank Stare GIF