Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Schizo] I sometimes can hear "voices"

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Whenever I'm just lying down in bed or sitting in front of the pc sometimes I'll hear things that actually aren't there, its not like I hear a full conversation but instead I hear things like my phone vibrating or my grandma calling my name, idk if this is normal but its fucking brutal and I'm tired of it.
(This has been happening for over 5 months now).

You are the next er!

You have been (((chosen))) to be driven INSANE via various microwave mind control weapons....

DON'T BOTHER looking it up online! You'll never find the exact style being used on you because THERE are so MANY!

Just be sure to thanksjews!

You are the next er!

You have been (((chosen))) to be driven INSANE via various microwave mind control weapons....

DON'T BOTHER looking it up online! You'll never find the exact style being used on you because THERE are so MANY!

jfl

Whenever I'm just lying down in bed or sitting in front of the pc sometimes I'll hear things that actually aren't there, its not like I hear a full conversation but instead I hear things like my phone vibrating or my grandma calling my name, idk if this is normal but its fucking brutal and I'm tired of it.
(This has been happening for over 5 months now).
Have you tried TelepathyMaxxing or PsionicMaxxing?

no, never heard of any of those things tbh
You should check them out! Really cool stuff and it's FREE too! (Or cheap if you go the psionic route.) That cosmano(sp?) Guy is really interesting!

You are the next er!

lmao came here to post this.

You should check them out! Really cool stuff and it's FREE too! (Or cheap if you go the psionic route.) That cosmano(sp?) Guy is really interesting!
:feelswhere:

I wish I heard voices in my head, i'm so lonely. I wish I went insane, at least it would mean i'm no longer a pussy

DON'T TAKE ANY MEDICATION FOR IT. USE IT AS A BENEFIT. YOU HAVE ACHIEVED A NEW STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. YOU ARE LIVING IN 2 DIFFERENT DEMENTIONS

DON'T TAKE ANY MEDICATION FOR IT. USE IT AS A BENEFIT. YOU HAVE ACHIEVED A NEW STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. YOU ARE LIVING IN 2 DIFFERENT DEMENTIONS
every time someone makes a schizo-related post I immediately get hyped for the ascended high IQ comment from you

Banned :cryfeels:

Based and dimensionpilled