Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Schizo] Do any of you feel like you are under mind control?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This isn't a joke....

I seriously believe my thought processes are in control by an outside force.

Amazon product ASIN B079KD1N42View: https://www.amazon.com/Mind-Control-Dr-Nick-Begich/dp/B079KD1N42

anyways it would be appreciated if you didn't just flame me with "tinfoil hat" bullshit

EDIT
also:

Last edited:
Sometimes feel like im possessed

Those technologies are still a long way off at the moment.

However, classical conditioning is a thing and I'm sure it can be applied to humans.

For instance every time you do something, they can trigger a subliminal stimulus (like a street sound), so that you subconsciously associate the thing you did to this stimulus. Then if they want you to do this thing, they can push you to do it by triggering this associated stimulus.

you may be a MKULTRA victim

Haven't noticed anything ngl

You would be surprised what they can do

Or maybe not

never experienced this tbh
MbkTrTm

crazy shit the CIA kidnap people and conduct experiments to determine if it is possible to embed messages, behaviours and actions subconsciously, using methods such as induced trauma, sensory deprivation and torture. Afterwards tests were held and concluded that they could effectively wipe the knowledge of the torture from a victims mind, leaving only fragments of the embedded message
deemed unsuccessful and stopped sometime in the '80s I think
you can see some declassified files on their website and on WikiLeaks, also wikipedia

The thing with government mind control conspiracy theories is that the average person is so utterly boring with an uneventful life that even the government wouldnt bother spying on them. I mean really, why would they want to spy on John Smith while he buys his marlboro cigarettes at the gas station and goes home to yell at the tv all day?

No, I feel like I shook off mind control and brainwashing, and left a cult.

a greycel cannot fathom your situation as he is not a seen as a big ""target"" by FBI

The thing with government mind control conspiracy theories is that the average person is so utterly boring with an uneventful life that even the government wouldnt bother spying on them. I mean really, why would they want to spy on John Smith while he buys his marlboro cigarettes at the gas station and goes home to yell at the tv all day?
well
a greycel cannot fathom your situation as he is not a seen as a big ""target"" by FBI

maybe I am some "target", as this dude implies

Yes, but that is most likely due to some faulty mental wiring I have.

I'm sealed within the Holy Spirit so no demon can possess me.

you may be a MKULTRA victim
this is what i fear the most because i remember being enrolled in TAG, but i cant remember anything about it other than a few small details. around that time period lots of lost time, like, gaps in my memory. not sure what to make of it. its either that or im just naturally wierd.

Yes, I always feel like someone is watching me to. Like there's a camera looking at my every move

No

Being schizo must suck

This isn't a joke....

I seriously believe my thought processes are in control by an outside force.

Amazon product ASIN B079KD1N42View: https://www.amazon.com/Mind-Control-Dr-Nick-Begich/dp/B079KD1N42

anyways it would be appreciated if you didn't just flame me with "tinfoil hat" bullshit

EDIT
also:
No but everyone else is.

We're probably in the minority as well as nonincel people who can see this world for what it is.

I think I have schizo tendencies.

Everyone is under mind control, because no one can really live "in his own little world". For something to be thought of, it has to have a neurological effect. If it has a neurological effect, then it is controling your brain and thus your mind.

Everyone is under mind control, because no one can really live "in his own little world". For something to be thought of, it has to have a neurological effect. If it has a neurological effect, then it is controling your brain and thus your mind.
Wow.

We've all been under Jewish mind control our entire lives.

From the edJEWcation system to the mass media and Hollywood.

To Christ insanity being shoved into our brains as children in Sunday Jew School.

We've barely ever been allowed so much as a proverbial gasp of fresh air that is free thought sans a Jewish filter being placed in front of it to make it "kosher" and make it thereby not really "free".

No. I have sometimes felt that other people could read my mind though, especially when I was younger. Now, I realize that it is just my silly imagination though.

No, but I constantly feel like people are leaving gifts/hints for me. Constant deja vu

this is what i fear the most because i remember being enrolled in TAG, but i cant remember anything about it other than a few small details. around that time period lots of lost time, like, gaps in my memory. not sure what to make of it. its either that or im just naturally wierd.
what is TAG?

I am so boring that even my enemies left me

what is TAG?
gate/tag/sage were supposedly some sort of program to scout for potential sleepers or future politicians. it was like the second mkultra, but for kids. some think they try to test your ESP abilities, others think they just try to sabotage your life with subliminals from a young age. im not sure what to think. i just dont remember enough. i found out about this/remembered the program when i saw a 4chan thread on it, maybe a few months ago.

some think they try to test your ESP abilities,
those were quite harmless, most of the sensors and "psychics" were volunteers, I know that in china they did however force some young children into these programs. It would have taken place around the cold war since CIA investigation into ESP was a response to soviet parascience advances, so you most likely weren't enrolled in such a program, maybe a different one

those were quite harmless, most of the sensors and "psychics" were volunteers, I know that in china they did however force some young children into these programs. It would have taken place around the cold war since CIA investigation into ESP was a response to soviet parascience advances, so you most likely weren't enrolled in such a program, maybe a different one
nobody knows much about it, i dont remember much. so i cant really come up with a conclusion. sometimes i think maybe it couldve led to a better life, but maybe not. who knows..

sometimes i think maybe it couldve led to a better life, but maybe not. who knows..
CIA involvement leads to nothing but trouble and grief for all parties involved. Based on the history of CIA activities in USA and abroad, as well as their declassified files, I have come to the conclusion that CIA is Satan incarnate.

CIA involvement leads to nothing but trouble and grief for all parties involved. Based on the history of CIA activities in USA and abroad, as well as their declassified files, I have come to the conclusion that CIA is Satan incarnate.
generally i agree, but i read that alot are also scouted to be potential politicians or people of similar importance. i dont know if that is true, but its a thought that sometimes i think about. cause i definitely believe people in power are put there. but im not sure if its from child scouting programs, or rather just having connections with [[[them]]]

the one thing i hope is that im not a sleeper or some bs like that. i dont think i am tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back