Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scene from Whiplash shows how your typical normie family thinks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDmo-gJ8XY

The main character is part of some very prestigious Jazz conservatory as a Jazz drummer. Its extremely hard as there is really only one best in the world and naturally you have to fight day and night to stay on top.

However because its Jazz, your average normie family doesn't give a shit and thinks lowly of it by saying "And your drumming..."

Meanwhile the family sucks the dicks of the two Chad cousins for their achievements. One is a star player in the Football. The other is in Model UN.

However since they are typical normies they are very shallow and don't know the truth. The one playing football is only in Division 3 college meaning he will never get into the NHL or the premier league. The one in Model UN is just kids LARPing as Politicians rather than actually being one.

The main characters calls them out and the normie family naturally get very angry at being exposed. Because they are in reality worshiping mediocrity while the main character has the best of chance of actually being the best. But because the family are normies, they don't know this and refuse to accept their ignorance.

For example I could be a professional Esports player but my family will probably think of me as a loser while some guy who plays sports is doing a lot more with his life. The funny thing is if I became champ, not only am I the best in the world, I could actually earn millions if that game was Dota or something. Much more than that other guy and his "sports".

That normies for you. If you replace normies with foids, you will understand how they think more clearly.

Last edited:
i have come to accept that no matter what i do,i will forever be considered a failure to my family.Unless you are chad and have a million women and a million kids you will be considered a loser.