Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

scene and hippie girls

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
f u c c

i have an enormous attraction for alternative girls. scene and hippie girls are the shit.
both groups of girls are almost immune to hypergamy as well. they always date their looksmatch.

scene

Scene-Girl-Fashion-Tip-Number-3-Get-a-Scene-Haircut.jpg

CKMOUrcWUAAGjSa.jpg

hippie

04a2cdf668454bb1cc295f9b1f1be0ad.jpg

a8e3fff6e1031eeb64f838a7e358af67--dread-hair-my-hair.jpg

compare these two types of girls with modern makeup queen kim kardashian clones. simply no comparison. personality and lookswise they are perfect

both groups of girls are almost immune to hypergamy as well. they always date their looksmatch.

Absolutely not true my friend, sorry.

Alex_Bones said:
Absolutely not true my friend, sorry.

srsly ive seen it a million times. scene girls especially they are never with chad types

Sparky said:
I play guitar so do you think these are the sort of girls I should go for seen as they are the most inclined to be interested in the same genre as music as me.

On the flip side of the coin these girls tend to be very liberal/left wing so I probably wouldn’t be compatible with them

Just tell them you're a Bernie Sanders supporter to get into their pants.

weservenomsg said:
srsly ive seen it a million times. scene girls especially they are never with chad types

That's just because Chad isn't faggot enough to dress up in black and dye his hair blue.

Get the fuck out of here with your "She is so pure because she is part of my fetish of the week." bullshit. These women ride the cock carousel even more than the average Stacy.

So, are you like a 9/10?

Also, these girls are WAY  more sexually liberated than mainstream stacies. They have had orgies and 4 somes since 15, probably fucked in public, nudism in beaches and other stuff. They might not date conventional Chads but still that doesn't mean they will date subhuman incels. Love is irrational not blind.  No girl will take us. It's over buddy boyo.

If you don't smoke weed, play guitar and meet hippy girls then you're a volcel. You also have to pretend to be liberal, and maybe even vegancel.

LOL if you think these types of girls are immune to hypergamy. From what I've seen they're more hypergamous than any stacy. Most of the girls you posted were top tier so they would date their looks match but fat (and otherwise sub5) hippie/emo/scene girls usually date much better looking guys in their subculture. For example a 3/10 fat hippie girl will be with a 7/10 chadlite or better.

If there's a difference to normie girls at all, these scene girls are even worse: even more feminist, even more hypergamous, even more unreliable, even sluttier. They might not want to fuck football Chad, but they want to fuck "playing guitar in a band"-Chad; they might not want a tall Chad with Obey!-cap but they want a tall Chad with a scene clothes. Hippies were the worst Social Darwinist - dancing around the fire at night and getting undressed. Not even normies were good enough for that, only the Chad beasts. The logical result of hippies wasn't love for everyone, but Charles Manson's murderous harem. 

And there are usually two types of guys in these scenes: socially awkward guys in ill-fitting band-shirts, and older Chad-types who are taller, whiter, more dominant, who look really good in these weird clothes that really match them and so on. And these scene Chads then fuck the scene stacies. It's like with these "alternative" hipster burger restaurants: they might be an "alternative" to McDonald's and "indepedent" from big chains, but it's still the same basics, it's still just burgers.

Scene girls are so fucking hot. I remember back when I was in middle school and high school that I used to have the biggets boners for these type of girls with dyed hair. Too bad nowadays that means the girl is an uber feminist SJW.

Your right in my experience scene girls are really better than normal ones but i still think that although most of them may be better but are still are shit.

>posting literal 10/10 girls and talking how they date only looksmatched.

Dude as an incel you have no bussness even THINKING about such girls.

While I agree that these girls are really cute, saying that they're not Chad-chasers like the others is how bluepilled thinking starts.

From my experience, they are usually ultra feminists that frequent Tumblr or instagram whores.
I can also bet you that all of them have taken Chad cock or posted nudes online. They might look look "innocent" but they're really not.

if (gender = femoid) {
chase_chad;
} else if (wall = hit) {
trap_betabux;
}