Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scene/alt foids are so rare nowadays

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I was 16yrs old back in 2007 and there was an overwhelming amount of alternative foids or scene foids back then. I strangely found them attractive even though i wasn't the same style as them. I came across this video and i immediately felt like i was back in 2008 again. Why are these foids so rare nowadays? I never see them at all. Like 40% of all the foids i saw back in 2008 was scene or alternative with a haircut and makeup like this noodlewhore/native american:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZhb85ZJbM

Scene foids don't exist anymore because the foids that would've been scene girls are now either egirls or goth girls

i remember boxxy

one of the first times my dick got hard

Scene foids don't exist anymore because the foids that would've been scene girls are now either egirls or goth girls
Goth foids are rare too, but scene/alt foids are extinct since 2011 or so.

i remember boxxy

one of the first times my dick got hard
I wish i was 12 again. Got hard by just thinking about a foid classmate before going to sleep.

Scene in sense?

Scene in sense?

Looks like they started to disappear at the same time when hypergamy exploded in hands and inceldom rose dramatically. Foids nowadays want the same criminal chads or tiktok prettyboys so they try to be pleasing for them which means other styles aren't big anymore.

Who are scene foids

Looks like it happened at the same time when hypergamy exploded in hands and inceldom rose dramatically. Foids nowadays want the same criminal chads or tiktok prettyboys so they try to be pleasing for them which means other styles aren't big anymore.
Yea. Scene/alt Chads also went extinct. I feel like they died when Tinder came out in 2012.

Who are scene foids
Foids who dress and put on make-up and do their hair like the foid in the video. You probably weren't born yet when they were popular if you haven't heard of them.

Foids who dress and put on make-up and do their hair like the foid in the video. You probably weren't born yet when they were popular if you haven't heard of them.
In my country we never had these kind

In my country we never had these kind
They existed in almost every country. I even went to the same class with an Iraqi scene/alt foid.

They are more chad/prettyboy only than othER foids

Did you come to India
Well Curryland would probably be one of the few exception but that's because Currys are often conservative and traditional so their parents would never allow their pajeeta daughters to be of a certain style.

Yea the guy have to look like a scene/alt rockstar.
And they can't be fat or slightly overweight and must be NT.

OthERwise no common intERests will have any sense (like me, playing bass, guitar and having dozens of vinyls and CDs didn't give shit for those females)

And they can't be fat or slightly overweight and must be NT.

OthERwise no common intERests will have any sense (like me, playing bass, guitar and having dozens of vinyls and CDs didn't give shit for those females)
And yet there was a user on this site that claimed whitecels can get away with being hipster any time and ascend if they just became hipster style, even if they were ugly.

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

I wish I was sentient in 2008.

It's getting popular again

Subcultures die out

I always wanted a emo bitch to use my cum as hair gel for her fringe. I miss seeing sexy ass emo/ scene chicks

I would cut my left leg off to nut inside a scene bitch. I have no clue why goth aesthetics are still going fine but scene died and got replaced with e-girls.

I would cut my left leg off to nut inside a scene bitch. I have no clue why goth aesthetics are still going fine but scene died and got replaced with e-girls.
Can I have you're cut off leg, bro? I'm trying to create a hip new style. But I need five more legs besides you'res...

it's only natural since scene females were only in it to capitalize on the untapped simp mines that are alt groups

I've never heard that term "scene" foids.

Pierced freaks is how I think of them.

They’re more common than ever in the JewSA. Go to any mall here and you’ll see multiple