Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Scenario: you find yourself eye to eye with a Chad...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
Let's say you find yourself eye to eye with a friendly, well-meaning and naive Chad/Chat-lite who looks something like this:
Handsome european masculine guy with white perfect smile holding hands crossed body grinning s

It's in the workplace, or he's a study partner, doesn't really matter. He starts talking about how him and his girlfriend are going through a rough patch and then he focuses on you and says: "Enough about my troubles, what about you sport? How are things going with the ladies? You on Tinder? Dating? Got a girlfriend?"

What do you honestly reply? I don't know what I would say.

Let's say you find yourself eye to eye with a friendly, well-meaning and naive Chad/Chat-lite who looks something like this:
View attachment 1238677

It's in the workplace, or he's a study partner, doesn't really matter. He starts talking about how him and his girlfriend are going through a rough patch and then he focuses on you and says: "Enough about my troubles, what about you sport? How are things going with the ladies? You on Tinder? Dating? Got a girlfriend?"

I’d walk away.

I’d just say that I don’t feel like talking about it

"I've been running through your bitch behind your back"

View attachment 1238677

Tell him the truth. That I want to go to nevada were I can fuck hookers and let him know Im not a ladies man. I wouldn't tell him Im a incel. Dont need the goverment taking my guns.

I'm incelsexual
Lol.

Having thought about it, I think the best option from mevwould be to say something along the lines of: "I'm not really dating right now, I'm focusing on other things" and hope he doesn't ask follow up questions. Technically that's not even a lie and it's something normies say all the time.

I would just say that I am not the type of gut that the ladies like or something like that.