Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Scenario: after you die you’re psyopped into a life review

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
Imagine being subjected to those psyop life reviews after you die as an incel. What are they going to say jfl that my hatred of foids is bad and that my .is posting is bad? It seems cuck foid worshippers extend even Into the afterlife. Life reviews is just moral fagottry that ignore the circumstances you were in that caused you to act and behave in certain ways. It’s a psyop. Anecdotally, many people who survived overdose on opioids said that they just went into a void. That’s my goal. I don’t want anything interfering with going back to the void.

Whether or not you get these retarded life reviews depends strongly on the way you die imo. So there are ways out of it somehow
@Emba @Destroyed lonely thoughts?

I'll just press skip

I have literally never heard of this phenomenon before, OP. What are some resources to get me started?

I have literally never heard of this phenomenon before, OP. What are some resources to get me started?
There’s a website that documents NDEs wait I’ll try to find it I will @ you if I find it. Remember be skeptical. What if NDEs don’t even exist and it’s all just frauded?

i believe there's nothing after death

If there was a hell where I was tormented by foids, being emasculated and called a manlet, I would eventually break free and give the succubuses the foid treatment. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.

brain is still alive so they just see a dream basically, our brain is very good at generating visuals. I've seen my small town has skyscrapers in a dream.

I don't believe this foolishness

Biggest proof as far as I’m concerned that most if not all NDE’s (even the ones that used to convince me there may really be an afterlife) is that they almost always mention Hitler bad, Hitler in Hell, Hitler being tortured eternally etc, etc.

Yet no mention of Stalin or any mass murdering Jew scum like Ghenrik Yaghoda or Leon Trotsky.

Nope just good ol Uncle Adolf.

Which would suggest either these people are liars/grifters trying to sell their books/DVD’s or they had a dying brain hallucination that placed Hitler firmly in the role he’s always been propagandized into their heads since they were children by Jew Hollywood and Jew MSM of most evil person evar!11!!

Even though Uncle Joe killed more innocent people than anyone probably in history.

brain is still alive so they just see a dream basically, our brain is very good at generating visuals. I've seen my small town has skyscrapers in a dream.
yeah so that's why my theory is that whether you expereince NDEs or not it's highly dependent on the way you die. Things that knock out the brain quick there would be absolutely no time for bullshit like life reviews etc. but I think NDEs is just fever dreams dreamt up by the brain's consciousness being fucked up and manipulated but the brain is still somewhat functioning somehow

I don't believe this foolishness
im a bit mixed tbh I know that NDE experiences is just the brain malfunctioning and going into panic mode and hallucinating random shit. NDEs are probably not that different to drug trips and psychedelic trips. The way someone dies and how quickly it will disable the brain is dependent on whether psyop NDE experiences happen or not I guess.

im a bit mixed tbh I know that NDE experiences is just the brain malfunctioning and going into panic mode and hallucinating random shit. NDEs are probably not that different to drug trips and psychedelic trips. The way someone dies and how quickly it will disable the brain is dependent on whether psyop NDE experiences happen or not I guess.
That would make sense. A person having a natural death probably wouldn't have a NDE experience, whilst someone dying by a gunshot wound would

Biggest proof as far as I’m concerned that most if not all NDE’s (even the ones that used to convince me there may really be an afterlife) is that they almost always mention Hitler bad, Hitler in Hell, Hitler being tortured eternally etc, etc.

Yet no mention of Stalin or any mass murdering Jew scum like Ghenrik Yaghoda or Leon Trotsky.

Nope just good ol Uncle Adolf.
holy shit this is so corny and was probably a fanfiction written by seething jews :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Which would suggest either these people are liars/grifters trying to sell their books/DVD’s or they had a dying brain hallucination that placed Hitler firmly in the role he’s always been propagandized into their heads since they were children by Jew Hollywood and Jew MSM of most evil person evar!11!!
yeah this is also my take to be honest it's a classic grift tactic to make people cling to false hope that the afterlife will be like this and that and it will be all LOVE (jfl at retarded newagers) it's no different to the tactic manosphere scammers use etc. it's universal. but there is probably a small speck of truth to what they say depending on the source and the credibility of writers

That would make sense. A person having a natural death probably wouldn't have a NDE experience, whilst someone dying by a gunshot wound would
i've been reading this book of some guy who had an infection in their brain and put them into a coma where they were basically brain dead and only had the basic parts of their brain working to keep him breathing etc. and apparently he just forgot who he was and he was in this other heavenly world completely different and there was like no glowies telling him to go back to earth or some shit. it's interesting and the nigga was in a israeli hospital of all places jfl while this was happening. so i don't think I trust most of these NDE and afterlife writers. they just want to generate false hope and false expectations.

i've been reading this book of some guy who had an infection in their brain and put them into a coma where they were basically brain dead and only had the basic parts of their brain working to keep him breathing etc. and apparently he just forgot who he was and he was in this other heavenly world completely different and there was like no glowies telling him to go back to earth or some shit. it's interesting and the nigga was in a israeli hospital of all places jfl while this was happening. so i don't think I trust most of these NDE and afterlife writers. they just want to generate false hope and false expectations.
I think you're probably correct with saying it false hope and false expectations. The Israeli hospital part makes it very sus:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

You accidentally steeped on an ant!

Incel life for you!

Next!

afterlife scam / soul trap, research links

not sure about the sun and moon part, but it gives a good overview of the topic.

YouTube done by the above guy and some foid. (not his wife or gf)

overwatch project guy.

annoying voice guy and long rants but very good content...

there are many others but these are the best.

It's nice to want to believe such things, however the same exact type of stuff happens to completely heathy folks while using drugs or meditation.

The sheer amount of similar data is overwhelming!