Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Scary Tales My Abusive Parents Told Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Most of these were just empty threats to scare me when I misbehaved mainly told by my father, when I was younger I took them seriously and was scared shitless, over time I realized my parents wouldn't actually do this.

1. We will send you to a boarding school or remand room where you will be starved and forced to get up extremely early and made to slave.

2. We will send you to some religious institution with some extremely restrictive crappy vegan diet.

3. We will tie you up, put you in a box and dump you in a landfill.

4. We will abandon you, they once almost did I was yelling about some shit and was near a reservoir, my parents were annoyed, they told me to get out of the car threatened to leave, then they drove off a few meters before they stopped and I got back in.

5. I will kill you, sometimes called him out on this threat when he was beating me and he'd stop in fear.

6. I will punch you so hard that you'll become unconscious or some body part like nose will break.

7. I will cut off your dick with a knife or tear it off with my hands. Almost did something like this my dad kicked me in the balls or punched me in the area, luckily no lasting injuries.

why are ethnic parents so brutal
if i ever have kids i wouldnt give a shit even if they were neets or failures i'd love them for being my kids
i mean i wouldnt raise them to be degenerates but i wouldnt push them over constantly and force them to study and shit like that

holy fucking shit .
This is brutal .
I hope it hasnt scarred you for Life tbh , i hate parents who cant take responsibility .

Why were your parents such a brutal dick? My parents were strict too but not to this extent.

Sounds like my parents, but a bit more extreme. But the subtlety just added to it making it more believable for me.
Sometimes I wonder if this is why I am so mentally fucked up.

tbh I still don't know if they re serious or not.

Ethnic parents are the worst. They'll make your life miserably worse while thinking it's the best for you.

Be sure to tell your parents that you came out like this because of them, OP.

1. We will send you to a boarding school or remand room where you will be starved and forced to get up extremely early and made to slave.
Boarding school is my worst nightmare

Any parent that hits their children are literally child abusers

Most of these were just empty threats to scare me when I misbehaved mainly told by my father, when I was younger I took them seriously and was scared shitless, over time I realized my parents wouldn't actually do this.

2. We will send you to some religious institution with some extremely restrictive crappy vegan diet.

3. We will tie you up, put you in a box and dump you in a landfill.

4. We will abandon you, they once almost did I was yelling about some shit and was near a reservoir, my parents were annoyed, they told me to get out of the car threatened to leave, then they drove off a few meters before they stopped and I got back in.

5. I will kill you, sometimes called him out on this threat when he was beating me and he'd stop in fear.

6. I will punch you so hard that you'll become unconscious or some body part like nose will break.

7. I will cut off your dick with a knife or tear it off with my hands. Almost did something like this my dad kicked me in the balls or punched me in the area, luckily no lasting injuries.
Brutal. Mine used to do the same. But he has been in control now. You need have financial leverage over them
Ethnic parents are the worst. They'll make your life miserably worse while thinking it's the best for you.

Be sure to tell your parents that you came out like this because of them, OP.
ethnic parents are the trash of the trash. Especially the poor ones as they have more time to harass their kids.