Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Scary shit just happened to me

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Personalitymaxxing and confidencemaxxing
★★★★★
So I was laying in bed because I just woke up, and I was still pretty tired, and out of no where my fan started freaking out and turning off and on really fast.

This scared tf outta me and I think caused me to go into some kind of paralysis for about 20 seconds.

I also couldn't open my eyes the whole time either and my heart was racing super fast.

This has happened to me before and idk why it happens

Fancel n over

CookieEatingCoon

Fancel n over
Brutal.

Come to think of it, maybe my fan didn't do that irl and I was dreaming of it doing that and it scared me into waking up and that's where I got the paralysis?

Fix the fan then? It’s probably gonna short out or something

Fix the fan then? It’s probably gonna short out or something
I don't think it actually did that irl tho.

I may have only dreamt that it happened and it scared me and I woke up into sleep paralysis

I don't think it actually did that irl tho.

I may have only dreamt that it happened and it scared me and I woke up into sleep paralysis
Interesting. I once dreamed my father and I were having a massive heated argument with screaming so loud the neighbors could hear (this actually used to happen)

So I was laying in bed because I just woke up, and I was still pretty tired, and out of no where my fan started freaking out and turning off and on really fast.

This scared tf outta me and I think caused me to go into some kind of paralysis for about 20 seconds.

I also couldn't open my eyes the whole time either and my heart was racing super fast.

This has happened to me before and idk why it happens
Probably dreaming, no pussy side effects

Interesting. I once dreamed my father and I were having a massive heated argument with screaming so loud the neighbors could hear (this actually used to happen)
Brutal. What did you guys used to argue about?

Brutal.

Come to think of it, maybe my fan didn't do that irl and I was dreaming of it doing that and it scared me into waking up and that's where I got the paralysis?
Is highly possible
Its just severe schizophrenia
No big deal

Brutal. What did you guys used to argue about?
Anything. Often times car stuff. Sometimes money, sometimes even TV channels. Despite us overall being close and like best friends, we sure had enough nasty arguments.

i have experienced this before its sleep paralysis

Could be sleep paralysis but then again i kind ahd a similar situation where i had a sleep paralysis episode so the way how it started was by i woke up i one night and it had to be around like 2or3 am on a school night and i remember feeling a shit ton of pressure on my chest like imagine if some guy decided to do cpr but instead of pumping your heart the guy decided to press down on you and while i felt that i heard a big growl like a wolf type of growl shit scared 13 yr old me lmao

Could be sleep paralysis but then again i kind ahd a similar situation where i had a sleep paralysis episode so the way how it started was by i woke up i one night and it had to be around like 2or3 am on a school night and i remember feeling a shit ton of pressure on my chest like imagine if some guy decided to do cpr but instead of pumping your heart the guy decided to press down on you and while i felt that i heard a big growl like a wolf type of growl shit scared 13 yr old me lmao
Damn that's scary

Is highly possible
Its just severe schizophrenia
No big deal
I feel like I get hella schizo shit when I'm tired.

Yesterday when I was falling asleep it sounded like my mom was right in front of me and said something and it scared me because usually I'm able to hear when she enters my room and I opened my eyes and wasn't even there.

Also loud sounds are more intensified as well which scares tf outta me.

Sometimes I'll just hear a random loud noise that didn't even actually happen.

Some freaky shit

Last edited:
I feel like I get hella schizo shit when I'm tired.

Yesterday when I was falling asleep it sounded like my mom was right in front of me and said something and it scared me because usually I'm able to hear when she enters my room and I opened my eyes and wasn't even their.

Also loud sounds are more intensified as well which scares tf outta me.

Sometimes I'll just hear a random loud noise that didn't even actually happen.

Some freaky shit
Mog me in mentalceldom