Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scary realistic dream

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I don't have good relations with my older brother, and during my waking hours, I tell myself I don't care for him.

Last night I had a realistic dream in which I visited his open casket. I was alone in some kind of church. It was completely empty, and I wasn't sure how I got there, but I saw my brother in a casket. I just stared at his face for a long time, and tried opening his shut eyes with my fingers. Seeing him like that was very intense for me in the dream. I kept trying to tell him to wake up, and I couldn't handle that he had died.

His eyes were deflated, sort of darkly colored, like he'd been there for a week or two. Cheeks bloated and all. It is gruesome. It is truly incredible what your subconscious can show you.

Honeslty don't know what to feel about it.

Trying to interpret dreams is pretty pointless imo but if I had to try I would say you should spend more time with your brother/family. My subconscious loves it to show me the things I miss the most, e.g. if I don't jack off for one day I always have soul crushing romantic dreams.

I have the deepest hatred for my older brother If anything id put him in the casket

I have realistic dreams like that aswell.
The twist, is i am killing people with a sawed off shotgun, while wearing a heavy trenchcoat.

Hatred comes to mind.
Great game btw

I think subconsciously you still care about your brother.

Maybe it's better for you to be on good terms with him?

I think subconsciously you still care about your brother.

Maybe it's better for you to be on good terms with him?
Why don't you have a png transparent profile picture, because I can see the white square with the dark theme?

Maybe I used the wrong image then, I'll try again but it's not that important anyway.

It's over for you buddy boyo