Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scaring women is satisfying

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I can just stare them in the eyes and they flinch. It's lovely. Whenever I'm taking a walk I make sure to give them a Kubrick stare/smile like private Pyle

Vincent DOnofrio Full Metal Jacket

They're always quick to walk away. They may have the guts to mock me when others are around but when it's just them alone that bravery dissipates. Of course I'd never do anything but I enjoy the fear they display. I always wear coats even if it's summer to make myself appear bigger than I am. I've noticed some men have expressions and body language that display fear as well.

it does sound like fun but foids get scared of literally everything nowadays so I don't see much point

OP is a rapist btw

I can just stare them in the eyes and they flinch. It's lovely. Whenever I'm taking a walk I make sure to give them a Kubrick stare/smile like private Pyle

View attachment 1213079

They're always quick to walk away. They may have the guts to mock me when others are around but when it's just them alone that bravery dissipates. Of course I'd never do anything but I enjoy the fear they display. I always wear coats even if it's summer to make myself appear bigger than I am. I've noticed some men have expressions and body language that display fear as well.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
wtf is it about us that makes people act like that
im not doing it intentionally

1. i also dress the same everyday all year around, even in summer
2. little kids run away from me
3. grown foids seem to be nervous sometimes
4. had grown men try to avoid me
5. very often, people notice im walking behind them, start looking over their shoulder, accelerate to get away, or let me pass. Idk why. Few months ago this tall guy walked passed me and then kept looking over shoulder as he walked away from me kek, literally grown man taller than me.

I dont make an angry face or anything. I have posted my face on amiugly subs before and I was told my smile is terrifying, I look like a rapist and I am ugly. Also been told IRL I look like a school shooter and a girl called me a rapist too.
I literally just exist and do nothing. I have diagnosed autism, maybe that is a factor.

Tbh I also prefer being feared over being shit on tbh.

@wereq should I start looking at foids with my rapist smile?

:lul: :lul: :lul:
wtf is it about us that makes people act like that
im not doing it intentionally

1. i also dress the same everyday all year around, even in summer
2. little kids run away from me
3. grown foids seem to be nervous sometimes
4. had grown men try to avoid me
5. very often, people notice im walking behind them, start looking over their shoulder, accelerate to get away, or let me pass. Idk why. Few months ago this tall guy walked passed me and then kept looking over shoulder as he walked away from me kek, literally grown man taller than me.

I dont make an angry face or anything. I have posted my face on amiugly subs before and I was told my smile is terrifying, I look like a rapist and I am ugly. Also been told IRL I look like a school shooter and a girl called me a rapist too.
I literally just exist and do nothing. I have diagnosed autism, maybe that is a factor.

Tbh I also prefer being feared over being shit on tbh.
I've experienced much the same including the "rapist" and "school shooter" comments. At some point you just gotta embrace it. It's the devil effect. If you're ugly they automatically see you as a threat.

I don't even have to do anything tbh

I have dark triad facial features.

Tbh at this point the logical solution to the West's problems is Taliban-style segregation of both genders

bear in mind the following things:

a) modern Western foids are paranoid about men even looking at them, and are attempting to make this illegal. so there is a clear demand for separation of the genders
b) increased immigration of Muslim

so the rational solution to this is to isolate foids, implement sharia law, and bring about PATRIARCHAL APARTHEID

it would be a good start in resolving society's issues

Tbh at this point the logical solution to the West's problems is Taliban-style segregation of both genders

bear in mind the following things:

a) modern Western foids are paranoid about men even looking at them, and are attempting to make this illegal. so there is a clear demand for separation of the genders
b) increased immigration of Muslim

so the rational solution to this is to isolate foids, implement sharia law, and bring about PATRIARCHAL APARTHEID

it would be a good start in resolving society's issues
Agreed. High IQ take :bigbrain: