Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scared yet cis boy?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
ob65uZR.jpg

It's over for whitecels.this goddess is going to smite us all.

JFL at any normie queers who think their magic can best the powers I have accrued through years spent isolated, in the dark, eldritch corners of the underground. It's over for any witch who dares enter a duel with I.

wizards>witches

tfw no goth tranny to kill me

Damn look at that lower third.

this turns me on

Why the fuck do pussies blot out the username?

It's over for whitecels.this goddess is going to smite us all.
If it's over for whitecels, It never even began for ethnicels. Imagine some 5'2" 0/10 Pajit walking down the street when he looks at that thing...
Well tbh tbh that's like saying "demons for Satan", "Americans for America", "Minecrafters for Minecraft", etc. because we all know that ALL trannies are going to hell. No exception. NO ONE can prove me wrong on this.

Last edited:
This new generation of trannies is making it hard. He almost looks like my waifu.

If you're a male, it's beyond over for you, this... thing... is going to smite you down, unless ofc you turn yourself into a trans, homosexual, femoid worshipping curry who is also a radical vegan

of course id be scared. if i walk within 5 meters of her i'd get sucked into her fat rolls by her own gravitational pull