Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Scared some bitch on the way home

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I went to the station and was waiting for the train. There was this bitch near where I was waiting and I overheard that the bitch and her friend was gonna get on the same train as I was & that the bitch was going to get off on the same stop as me.

Then I got on the train, I was nowhere near this bitch.

After I got off I saw that the bitch was near me, she must have seen me because she started running very quickly. I was behind her and she turned left which was also where I needed to go. Then the bitch started running even faster! She went off and then turned right, and she made sure to look at me to see how far away I was.

This is sort of life fuel for me, because I enjoy seeing these whores getting scared & I did it without doing ANYTHING!

I wish I had actually started following her for a bit to scare the whore even more. Maybe I will see this bitch again and then I can do this plan.

Good work. One time, I encountered a small white woman while walking on an isolated forest trail. We were going different directions and walked by one another. She meekly said hi to not piss me off and then started jogging away quickly. We were literally at least a mile or more from another human. She knew I could have done whatever I wanted there and it must have scared the fuck out of her.

I don't scare anyone. Foids scare me

Absolutely brutal. At least I have a little of the creepiness factor due to my soulless autist stare and stone faced look, lol. Not like it's really much better because women still want nothing to do with me

Oh this type of shit happened in one of my many night time walks and jogs. Women are so fucking scared of guys that look drunk or homeless in the slightest.

Like I was just walking at one point along a bridge pedestrian section at night and jiggling my keyes. A saw the foid in front of me but chose to ignore her as I always do.
Well when I got a little closer she bolted. Was also doing some external monologue because I was pissed, but anyhow foids get scared easily.

At least you g foids, older foids have realized that nothing is going to happen to them as their SMV is basically null. At 1AM an old woman in a pitch black forest didn't even react to me being there. She just went in her merry way.

Brutal mang. I guess foids make me feel uncomfortable in social situations however outside of that they don't scare me.

Were you abused (as in beaten) by a foid in school or something. I got bullied by my sister however I chose the path of vengeance. Nowadays I am her bully and she's 20.

Brutal mang. I guess foids make me feel uncomfortable in social situations however outside of that they don't scare me.

Were you abused (as in beaten) by a foid in school or something. I got bullied by my sister however I chose the path of vengeance. Nowadays I am her bully and she's 20.
I don't remember but one thing I know for sure is that I always used to get mogged by foids' boyfriends, and I don't feel like I'm a man because my body never fully developed.(Manlet, subhuman face, microdick, semi high pitch voice, shit frame) So I stand 0 chance with the females and I get anxiety around hot foids...

She will now write a exageratted whole ass story on reddit, saying you tried to rape her

She will now write a exageratted whole ass story on reddit, saying you tried to rape her
Then she will open a gofundme and make 6 gorillion tiktoks about her near death story