Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Scared another ethnic whore yesterday

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
This time it was around 9:50 P.M. when it was still light outside. I was with my brother and our mutual friend, leaving the supermarket. Right outside, there were two ethnic whores (Moroccan, so North African) walking and I thought they wanted to enter the store, so I tried walking over to my friend who was putting items into the basket of his bicycle. Right as I was taking the first step, the whores didn't go inside so I accidentally came right in front of them "aggressively" and the ethnic whore audibly sperged out saying some weird stop word that ethnic whores use here while being visibly startled. JFL. If I was gl, she would've stayed quiet and not have been startled by me. Another day, another blackpill.

the ethnic whore audibly sperged out saying some weird stop word that ethnic whores use here while being visibly startled.
Based, hope the stupid whore got PTSD or some shit

mogs me, I just look pitiful