Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scared about the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Oldcels and just anyone 20 or older tell me what it b like going from teen to adult and give advice if u can or just what it's like and Ur situation rn

what if i told you that it is over?

I wageslave then come home and try not to cry every night - 21 year old cel

Oldcels and just anyone 20 or older tell me what it b like going from teen to adult and give advice if u can or just what it's like and Ur situation rn

All I can tell you from my example is that from 20 to 21 was my biggest SuicideFuel I ever experienced I was very close to roping ded srs

Life was so fucking shit at one point I just refused to fucking leave my apartment I just dropped on the floor and was chilling on the floor staring on the ceiling for 2 days straight only moved to take a shit I didn't even eat or nothing.

But after that it gets a little bit better. As you start to accept your situation as permanent 22+ you no longer feel so much pain but life is shit and you are dead inside.

I wageslave then come home and try not to cry every night - 21 year old cel
How did u do in high school?
What kinda job is it? (Work behind counter, answer phones, etc)
All I can tell you from my example is that from 20 to 21 was my biggest SuicideFuel I ever experienced I was very close to roping ded srs

Life was so fucking shit at one point I just refused to fucking leave my apartment I just dropped on the floor and was chilling on the floor staring on the ceiling for 2 days straight only moved to take a shit I didn't even eat or nothing.

But after that it gets a little bit better. As you start to accept your situation as permanent 22+ you no longer feel so much pain but life is shit and you are dead inside.
I've had times where I've felt so shitty that I just collapse crying on the floor and lay there doing nothing for an hour.

I think I'm over that stage and I've accepted my situation so hopefully I don't suicidal again in the future

Last edited:
I'm 27 and I feel it's way to late to start over life. I don't want to become a 30 year old wizard.

It's only getting worse. :feelsbadman:

brutally hit the gym

How did u do in high school?
What kinda job is it? (Work behind counter, answer phones, etc)
i work at subway jfl
Atleast I get free food and get a bit above minimum wage ($12) per hour
Before that I was doing help desk for IT but quit because that shit was a nightmare

i work at subway jfl
Atleast I get free food and get a bit above minimum wage ($12) per hour
Before that I was doing help desk for IT but quit because that shit was a nightmare
How'd u do in high school? I'm scared I'll do shit in high school and end up with shit job but I wanna get decent one

Go to college and chase money and power. Make lots of friends and step on anybody who gets in your way. Wreak terrible vengeance on anyone who does you wrong. You must be strong to survive as an incel in your 20s-30s. Be powerful and charismatic.

How'd u do in high school? I'm scared I'll do shit in high school and end up with shit job but I wanna get decent one
I did okay tbh like 3.0 or some shit GPA
I learned about the blackpill in college and lost all motivation so here I am

Nothing will change if you don't take action.

Unless you got lucky, got connections or got richt parents you'll just wageslave tbh.

fam seriously consider trade school/apprenticeship as a post secondary option. im in hs and NO ONE talks about going into grades. good pay, great benifits (if in union) and pretty cool. powerline technicians make around 95k here in canada without overtime

Get some rope
fam seriously consider trade school/apprenticeship as a post secondary option. im in hs and NO ONE talks about going into grades. good pay, great benifits (if in union) and pretty cool. powerline technicians make around 95k here in canada without overtime
Good advice!

Me too man me too

now his mind has even more negative thoughts than before
he needs to look at 2d breasts. that always takes my mind off of things

Honestly roping after mid 20s