Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Scared a foid

Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
Hello, I am new to this forum, however I have been an incel for 25 years now, thus I decided to share some of my experiences. This happened about a week ago.

I was nightwalkcoping at 1am and there was a foid walking in front of me, she heard me walking behind her and started acting scared and looking backwards a lot. When I noticed this I decided to scare her, so I started jogging after her progressively faster and said "Come here!", "I only want to talk!", she screamed and ran away from me so I went home and masturbated.

She probably will never go out alone at night again and that is lifefuel for me, that's what you get for making my life miserable jfl.

I don't what to say but based

I think saying "Come here!" feels too much, and i suppose it can get you in trouble. Scaring her just by jogging seems like the best option in this circumstance.

Dont do things like that, surveillance cameras are everywhere now, even on most private homes, you can end up in jail.

I think saying "Come here!" feels too much, and i suppose it can get you in trouble. Scaring her just by jogging seems like the best option in this circumstance.
I was wearing a black hoodie at 1am, she will never know who I was, not to mention this was a random foid I saw at the time, I didnt know her.

kekfuel , hope she's traumatized for life

Funny shit, man but a woman might call the police.

Hello, I am new to this forum, however I have been an incel for 25 years now, thus I decided to share some of my experiences. This happened about a week ago.

I was nightwalkcoping at 1am and there was a foid walking in front of me, she heard me walking behind her and started acting scared and looking backwards a lot. When I noticed this I decided to scare her, so I started jogging after her progressively faster and said "Come here!", "I only want to talk!", she screamed and ran away from me so I went home and masturbated.

She probably will never go out alone at night again and that is lifefuel for me, that's what you get for making my life miserable jfl.
Hahahahaah holy shit the funniest part was how you came home and then masturbated lmao.

JFL at the soys here saying it might get you in trouble and not to do it when you've broken no laws but soys will be soys.

Hahaha based boyo :feelsokman:

Fuck that whore. She was insulting you

I was nightwalkcoping at 1am and there was a foid walking in front of me, she heard me walking behind her and started acting scared and looking backwards a lot. When I noticed this I decided to scare her, so I started jogging after her progressively faster and said "Come here!", "I only want to talk!", she screamed and ran away from me

ngl might nightwalkmaxx soon

1am PTSD jfl:feelshaha:

the dramatic life of a foid getting fucked by 3 "links" in one day and then getting "assaulted" by "rapists"

I wouldn't do it. The risk for an harassment demand is high.

I was wearing a black hoodie at 1am, she will never know who I was, not to mention this was a random foid I saw at the time, I didnt know her.
benefits of living in large town i guess

Based

I unintentionally did this one time in college. I was jogging at 11:30 pm and I stopped to
look at what someone had written in the snow, but what I didn’t realize was that a foid coming back from
the library was trying to sneak by me. I couldn’t hear her footsteps because I had my headphones and a beanie covering my ears. I turn around and we make eye contact and she runs away with her arms outstretched like a cartoon character.

Based

I unintentionally did this one time in college. I was jogging at 11:30 pm and I stopped to
look at what someone had written in the snow, but what I didn’t realize was that a foid coming back from
the library was trying to sneak by me. I couldn’t hear her footsteps because I had my headphones and a beanie covering my ears. I turn around and we make eye contact and she runs away with her arms outstretched like a cartoon character.
Foids aren't entitled not to be scared by jogging gentleman

Not all heroes wear capes

Based scarecrowmaxxing

Isn’t the average height in portugal pretty low?
You are right, the average is pretty low for European standards, but still 5'7 isnt considered tall at all, average at best with maybe a bit on the smaller end.

You are right, the average is pretty low for European standards, but still 5'7 isnt considered tall at all, average at best with maybe a bit on the smaller end.
Okay thanks. I am 5’7, considering moving to Portugal. I currently live in the Netherlands and it is terrible here.

Based. Hope she gets hard anxiety and never walks alone again. That's what they get for what they do to us.

We need more incels like OP getting back at foids in the real world

amazing, absolutely phenomenal

:bigbrain: if true
potential inceltard bait if larp