Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scandinavians are beautiful because of eugenics, rape and kidnapping

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
In the 800s Vikings began to sail to Northern England, Ireland and Northern France in their longships.

They plundered monasteries, burned villages and raped the native women. The most beautiful women from the conquered areas were brought back to Scandinavia and kept as sex slaves and naturally began having babies with the Viking men. Of course Scandinavian women were already beautiful,Germanic, fair haired and blue eyed, but this flood of thousands of hand picked foreigners made the gene pool even more aesthetic. The English women who weren't picked...well that's why English women look like they do today.

Hundreds of years later in Sweden in the 1930's, a man named Herman Lundqvist sterilised tens of thousands of people who were deemed "dysgenic" I.e short people, gypsies, people with physical disabilities or mental illnesses. He was basically a Mini-Mengele in the O' so "tolerant" Sweden.

These two factors in combination contributes to Scandinavian women being the most beautiful in the world.

Bluepillers advice should be: "Just raid villages and steal the most beautiful women in order to create more beautiful offspring bro".

IT will touch this

I do not care.

Rape is my objective, not offspring.

in videogame. BECAUSE AFTER ALL, WHO IS GONNA RAPE IN 2024 ANYWAYS? RIGHT YOU FUCKING FEDS FAGGOT READING ME!!!

I hate seeing tall blonde men

I don’t find Scandinavians that beautiful tbh. A lot of foids look too masculine and the men sometimes have a weird pheno (think Haaland and Magnus Carlsen).

I don’t find Scandinavians that beautiful tbh. A lot of foids look too masculine and the men sometimes have a weird pheno (think Haaland and Magnus Carlsen).
Yes, to be fair that phenotype is common in Norway (my country), not in Sweden though. I've been to Sweden a few times and people are on another level, even than Norway, especially in Stockholm.

scandinavian whores overrated af, like men. Cucked region with migrants

Attachments

• 17246138716523.mp4
    7.6 MB
Bluepillers advice should be: "Just raid villages and steal the most beautiful women in order to create more beautiful offspring bro".
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Honestly it would me much more easier than looksmaxxing since my genetics woudnt get in my way in gta 5