Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Scamza Introduces his new Grift: Adonis Academy JFL

AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Recruit
★★
Brothers don't worry about going to university, community college a trade or whatever other cope. Hamza, the self proclaimed cult leader, new-age motivation jesus has released a new course. Adonis University.
Screenshot 7

For Just $399 per month (limited remember) you can get the CHAD tier package, which includes access to private forum, 3 Q and A group calls and monthly quest (JFL) from scamza.

And if you fork out an extra $400, you get access to a exclusive playlist of videos that will make u a millionaire bro.

So taking his claimed 205 members, you have $399 x 205 = $81795. So he's already making $80K month solely from this. His making $80k from scamming kids, mentally desperate teenagers/men etc. God bless this guy man.

His making $80k a month (prob double including adsense and his other scamming methods of kids), while the average normie makes that in a year if lucky and we don't have to mention the below average, the poor ethnics living in developing countries who do x100 the work this guy does and make x100 less.

I really really don't get all the fuzz about this self-improvement redpill curry cuck.

I really really don't get all the fuzz about this self-improvement redpill curry cuck.
But thanks for promoting his programm, OP.
kys.

SCAMZA

> 399 a month for another shitty PUA-tier redpill "course" that teaches you absolutely nothing except basic common sense and some vague retarded rhetoric about muh confidence and muh masculinity (with some crypto/dropshipping bullshit probably peppered in between)

Feel bad for all the 14-year-old currycels stealing their parents' credit card to buy this. :lul:

@Transcended Trucel forget your thousands of hours of coding, just buy scamza’s adonis course (along with attending Tate’s hustler’s university) and you will be a gorillionaire slaying stacies left and right

> 399 a month for another shitty PUA-tier redpill "course" that teaches you absolutely nothing except basic common sense and some vague retarded rhetoric about muh confidence and muh masculinity (with some crypto/dropshipping bullshit probably peppered in between)

Feel bad for all the 14-year-old currycels stealing their parents' credit card to buy this. :lul:
Bro we need to gather the smartest minds in this community and start grifting courses $1000 a week

Brothers don't worry about going to university, community college a trade or whatever other cope. Hamza, the self proclaimed cult leader, new-age motivation jesus has released a new course. Adonis University.
View attachment 732317

For Just $399 per month (limited remember) you can get the CHAD tier package, which includes access to private forum, 3 Q and A group calls and monthly quest (JFL) from scamza.

And if you fork out an extra $400, you get access to a exclusive playlist of videos that will make u a millionaire bro.

So taking his claimed 205 members, you have $399 x 205 = $81795. So he's already making $80K month solely from this. His making $80k from scamming kids, mentally desperate teenagers/men etc. God bless this guy man.

His making $80k a month (prob double including adsense and his other scamming methods of kids), while the average normie makes that in a year if lucky and we don't have to mention the below average, the poor ethnics living in developing countries who do x100 the work this guy does and make x100 less.
basically andrew tates hustler university at a smaller scale

losers that don't know what to do in life need a clear path they can follow to success

I hate all these dubai residence youtubers
jfl at giving your money to this tryhard dumbo curry who would jump under a train to sniff a crumb of white pussy

@Transcended Trucel forget your thousands of hours of coding, just buy scamza’s adonis course (along with attending Tate’s hustler’s university) and you will be a gorillionaire slaying stacies left and right
it's ogre

i pay less rent than this shit

imagine the redpilled wagies buying this shit from their savings and get addicted too this forum like too .is and they pay half off their wagery for this shit, so they dont have money for junkfood and alcohol or video games..and cope with that shit instead...

I hope he gets hit by a fucking bus

Are there really people in the world stupid enough to buy into this? Rent and health insurance are the only subscriptions that you should be paying 400 a month for

I admire their hustle. Anyone who is dumb enough to buy it deserves what comes their bankrupt way.:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I hope the cucks paying him $400 are also forced to throw him their future wives they obtained thru excessive betabuxx. I also hope that these trained betabuxxers marry landwhales so this scasmmer will realize all of his advice is bullshit

imagine the redpilled wagies buying this shit from their savings and get addicted too this forum like too .is and they pay half off their wagery for this shit, so they dont have money for junkfood and alcohol or video games..and cope with that shit instead...
jfl

Are there really people in the world stupid enough to buy into this? Rent and health insurance are the only subscriptions that you should be paying 400 a month for
I seriously think they are gay for him. Paying for an "alpha" to "guide" you like you're some kind of bottom bitch is pretty much gay Onlyfans behavior. Or they just have daddy issues like the whores they want to fuck

this greasy cunt needs to dump his head in a mcdonald's vat "currently 205 members!" JFL about as believable as me shagging taylor swift tonight

I commented on his unlisted video where he was funneling his teeange viewers and he want full schizo and deleted it and updated his “Hamza Academy” website with more “features” (his now adding all his courses with the $399 per month subscription JFL). He also updated the refund policy it now reads:

Zzaa

View attachment 732317

Blue pilled curry cuck strikes again I see!

I mean if kids are dumb enough to blow their money then let them. I would do the same thing hamza is doing if I had the opportunity to scam a bunch of retards out of their money

Seems like there’s a course for everything nowadays

View attachment 732317

:feelskek: