Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Scamza destroyed by minor Blackpill channel

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/J9d0NvXL1KQ

Absolutely amazing video for explaining the Blackpill to Normtard Bluepillers and PUAtard Redpillers.

Plus, I don't even think that Hamza has EVER many a pussy wet, his girlfriend sleeps with White Chad every day while he copes by making betabux videos to pay for her expensive lifestyle. Hamza is such a loser. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@BPJ is that you jfl?

who cares about that redpill spewing paki

he keeps using that hoodie to hide his curry dumbo ears

he looks decent after looksmaxxing

he's transparently super insecure and a massive faggot, like all redpillers

yeah. i wnted to keep the video as simple as possible, but then again im shadow banned on jewtube so nobodys going to see it anyway jfl
I remember Scamza was talking about how if you don’t do something with your life immediately, someone else is fucking your future wife atm. Jfl at him thinking getting your life together to be a beta buck gym coper as fast as possible is going to let you get some untouched virgin. The coping never ends.

I remember Scamza was talking about how if you don’t do something with your life immediately, someone else is fucking your future wife atm. Jfl at him thinking getting your life together to be a beta buck gym coper as fast as possible is going to let you get some untouched virgin. The coping never ends.

this self improvement shit only works for the top guys anyway, u have to be attractive aand intelligent and driven enough to make all these things happen..jump through all these hoops just to get a used up cum dumpster becky ..

yeah. i wnted to keep the video as simple as possible, but then again im shadow banned on jewtube so nobodys going to see it anyway jfl
You kinda sound like Patrick Bateman

Calling @BPJ a minor channel is a crime. Top 3 historical incel channels in my books that introduced me to it in 2019 along with Incel tv and FaceandLMS

Last edited:
this self improvement shit only works for the top guys anyway, u have to be attractive aand intelligent and driven enough to make all these things happen..jump through all these hoops just to get a used up cum dumpster becky ..
Spinning plates pretty much.
E0B71BEC 9BC4 4C8F BF6D 153F2E7A4AD8

peak autism is having disclaimer "this research is not a scientifically backed" in blackpill video

If He Quit Coping He Would Start Roping :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back