Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Scammed

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
Someone sold me a psu for 150 that doesn't work :feelsree:

what 2nd hand psu costs 150? Also how do you know it doesn't work?

its used and it only turns on if I unplug everything then when I plug in my cpu it gives out.
one does not simply plug in the cpu, do you mean the 6 or 8 pin connector on the motherboard?

one does not simply plug in the cpu, do you mean the 6 or 8 pin connector on the motherboard?
yes i plug in the cpu with the 2 4 pin connectors labeled CPU it also makes a clicking sound constantly

yes i plug in the cpu with the 2 4 pin connectors labeled CPU
kinda weird how it powers everything else on, try switching the cables or something if it's modular.

kinda weird how it powers everything else on, try switching the cables or something if it's modular.
no it doesn't power the gpu it only powers the cpu cooler a fan and maybe the cpu I really think its something internal because of the clicking

no it doesn't power the gpu it only powers the cpu cooler a fan and maybe the cpu I really think its something internal because of the clicking
no idea atm try get the money back