Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Scammed a normalfag faggot for a Steam account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
he never wanted to be my friend irl and only hit me up for vidya releated stuff, always acted like im not cool enough for his other friends and he was my only real chance for a social circle, anyway he wanted to trade my Steam account for another game's currency and after we did that i waited a few days then hit up steam support and they gave it back because I had detailed info on the account

the thing is my current PC sucks ass and i cant play 90% or more games from it but I just dont want him to have it :lul:

i have been feeling euphoric whole day just by thinking i made him seethe for even 10 seconds :feelskek:

very nice. to the victor go the spoils. Enjoy my friend.

Ea8BzvuXQAAimu4

Very based. A friend I had did the same once on psn. He scammed his soy friend into giving his account away

Remind me to stay away from you. If you say something, keep your end of the bargain. Thats what separates you from a NPC.

I hate hierarchical fake "friends"

do u even listen to teejayx6?

Remind me to stay away from you. If you say something, keep your end of the bargain. Thats what separates you from a NPC.
read the actual post, i might be a bad person but wouldnt have become one if i was treated normally and i'm sure you can relate, might as well call calculatorcel misogynist
do u even listen to teejayx6?
nah but i just looked him up, its not a regular thing and i wouldnt say im good at this stuff either
Very based. A friend I had did the same once on psn. He scammed his soy friend into giving his account away
thanks bro, your custom title is my favorite thing ever

read the actual post, i might be a bad person but wouldnt have become one if i was treated normally and i'm sure you can relate, might as well call calculatorcel misogynist
Many of us get treated like shit but in the end, we choose who we want to be. Scamming is pretty low scummy thing to do to someone who is trading you in good faith. He might have treated you bad, but he held up his deal of the bargain did he not?

Anyhow, its not any of my business how you choose to conduct your life. Goodluck.

This is theft, therefore it's illegal, therefore it's not allowed here. Use your brain.

I like steam. Its my hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.