Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Scammed a "cheater"

PsychoSlicer

PsychoSlicer

Fakecel Terminator
★★★
Another venture of me scamming simps by posing as a foid. I've messaged this retard long ago on Discord and he couldn't pay me anything, so I just ignored him, but I don't block because (sometimes) they come around and then chat again when they have enough money to spare. So he messaged he about a month later, which is today. He said he wouldn't pay me because he has a girlfriend. But then I said "No one would have to know." Then he agreed do it. Obviously I took his money via Cashapp and then blocked and reported both his Cashapp and Discord profile. He's 32 years old, so yeah he should've known better. It was 40 bucks.
This almost didn't happened because
1. I forgot his location but he just do happened to bring up where he was, and so I pretended to be near him.
2. I had to verify on Cashapp, because the first time he sent me money that transaction failed. He almost got cold feet.

I also scammed a lawyer-to-be as well, he had nothing in his bank accounts but I've told him to get a $40 Amazon giftcard and send me the code. He did what I instructed him to and then I blocked him, and no he didn't even ask for a selfie or any verification. I think he was19-20.

Yes these events both happened in the same day.

You certainly got your money's worth :lul: :lul: