Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Scamma Marin - Prime Minister of Finland a.k.a. Party coke whore

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
sanna-marin-scatenata-a-un-party-con-gli-amici-12-1704251.jpg
sanna3.jpg
sanna-marin-2.jpg
sanna-marin.jpg

>Be Foid +36
>Have Husband and kid
>Hold one of most responsible positions in country
>Go to parties every few days and do coke and get wasted
>Dance and do silly shit like 16yr teenager
>Cheat on her husband
>Sit in lap of 2 different men and be touchy with other men (pic related news article)
>Meet with Chads in back alley to buy coke and fuck
Her response:
>I didn't do anything illegal I was just dancing

Why did she pursue role of PM if she wanted just to Party?
I guess women are stepping up game, its not enough to just do coke and fuck strange men , they also want to control government and make laws.
Soon:

Supreme Judge of EU Mrs. Foidina Rosty approves law to ban all men from working in government positions. And all rape allegations are automatically true until proven innocent with minimum of 20 years of hard labor and castration

Last edited:
HOW and WHY are WE LIVING IN a WORLD WHERE a THING LIKE THIS is leading a COUNTRY this cant be real:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Clown world strikes again:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

absolute state of modern society

The consequences of feminism in human society

I hope she gets gang raped by a bunch of Afghans

I wanna fook the blond hoe in the picture

Last edited:
@Krokodil-Enjoyer you finnish or someone else sent you those magazines?

are those cargo colored pants or is she in strings in that photo?

Can someone post video where she cheats her Husband in club... there is new video where some guy is kissing her on neck...
too lazy to look and post.
Its confirmed first PM of Finland is WHORE and CHEATER !!!

Ran picture through google translate. Heres what it says
ONLY AT A STOP 220 Prime Minister Sanna Marin (sd.), 36, returned to work on Thursday, August 4. from their summer holidays. The first working day started with the presentation of the president in Naanta in Kultaranta. On Friday evening (August 5th), Sanna switched to free time and partied hard throughout the weekend. It's no wonder that tips from citizens started flooding into Seiska's office. From the balcony party to the bar Friday night (August 5) Sanna Bai www.seiska Ravintola Teatteri Sunday August 7. at 03:56 a glass on the terrace balcony of a private apartment in Lauttasaari in Helsinki. On the night before Sunday (August 7), the Prime Minister ended up at the restaurant and night club Ja 02:30. According to eyewitnesses, Sanna enjoyed herself until midnight. The Prime Minister's party in August has attracted attention, because she partied wildly like a single woman in the Teatteri nightclub and went wild at the next weekend's Flow festival. winery to Babylon. Later, Sabina Särkkä, 33, and Shirly Karvinen, 29, pop star Al ma, 26, and presenter Veronica Verho, 26, joined the boisterous bi le party. Already in the early evening, the balcony party was chosen as a fun atmosphere. The flood of messages was made rare by the fact that citizens were genuinely concerned about the prime minister's well-being. Soon the group left in two cars to the center of Helsinki. The Prime Minister's entourage included, among others, his party colleagues, Helsinki's deputy mayor, and Friday's (12.8.) horse trainer Marko Björs, master Nasima Razmyar, 37, Sanna continued the party over the following weekend as well. At that time, he enjoyed Flow Fest on Saturday (13.8.). 53, income MP Ilmari Nur minen, 31. - Sanna continued to celebrate. The little party ended up with a new trend box store of champagne. Head up to classes. She pulled Sanna's KINNA MISTE On Monday, Sanna was negotiating with her Nordic colleagues and the German chancellor about Russian visas, nister looked really charming in a white lace dress and her long, showy white earrings. - The group was also seen dancing on the floor with Sanna in the center. There was a small incident when an outside fan approached Sanna. In that case, Ilmari pushed him further away, Seis Kal is told. NA In the morning to the night club On Saturday (6.8.) Sanna Mar started a new party routine. This time, Sanna had chosen long white pants and a black top with spaghetti straps. He spent the early evening with a glass of wine on the terrace of the Chéri restaurant with radio personality Tinni Wikst and celebrity stylist Vesa Si. Seiska tells about this in the last issue. The next observation is a party at half past three in the night. the prime minister was noticed in the morning - I myself arrived at the restaurant Tea r on Saturday and Sunday liser kan Mar sam min kan vip nus plii HA In SI sit ta NU n BL tr ti

Can someone post video where she cheats her Husband in club... there is new video where some guy is kissing her on neck...
too lazy to look and post.
Its confirmed first PM of Finland is WHORE and CHEATER !!!
no fucking way that already happened:whatfeels:

cucked country:feelsjuice:

So basically a woman Donald Trump. All western leaders are globohomo stooges. They are puppets and don't control shit.

Un funking believable . Global news media bent backwards to praise this cum rag. White sharing when

@FinnCel explain how she got elected :feelssus:

Frightening how she could send conscripted Finnish men to die if she so pleased.

Imagine having a literal toilet as a national leader:feelspuke:.

Thanks dude...
Don't feel bad for SIMPS they deserve it... if he didn't shank her guts out for this by now he is part of Toilet problem
and that isn't her husband?

Im currently on my phone so translator isn't availible and i dont know finnish

what a fucking embarassment

Even his chadlite husband wasn't safe from hypergamy

I'm not suprised, completely average foid behavior, if she was being a whore and being a degenerate I would actually be suprised