Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Scam in the tech store and blackpill in the product

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i want to get gaming table i go to store and ask for it they say its LAST one and they will disaseble for me and ship it to my home , i notice the table was on dust and damaged i ask how i will pay money for this shit , they go to boss to ask for promotion , after thath they say they HAVE new one in box , i ask why they try to scam me . and the answer was because we work and live in SHITHOLE . the wagecuck was some bluepill incel , i dont want to talk rude whit him , i want the boss , but the wagecuck say the boss is on VACATION, and the wagecuck there and scam people ( maybe atusit like me)

fuck its pointless to wagecuck and then your money to bi wasting on fake chinies products and then scamed in the store to buy used ones or damaged :feelsree:

and for the END of this rant the best BLACK PILL , when i build the table i have 2 kind of legs for TALL people and for not tall, i put the TALL one and in the edn the table is very HIGH for me because im somekind of manlet :feelscry:

but i get the table now i can be comfy NEET and watch this :feelsclown: world CoLlaPsE

Techstores even scam you in Germany.

What is a gaming table?