Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill saying that having no friends is better is a coping mechanism

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

degeneracymaxxed retardcel
★★★★★
I've rotted my entire teenagehood , had no social life and wasted my life online.

Had a period in my life where I was going out consistently and getting high with 3 old friends and it was probably the best time ever in my life.

Smoking in the park , chilling together and watching the stars. The thing was that no foid was ever involved because we were all incels with no past romantic experiences , so that's why everything was so genuine.

I felt at that time that I was compensating for my lack of social life in the past but you can't really compensate all of that wasted time. I am glad to have those memories.

Saying that being alone is better than having a good company is a coping mechanism.

Those moments did not last long because life happened and they eventually moved on with their life meanwhile I stayed a NEET, but it was genuinely fun.

It's not about having muh friends , it's about having friends that care about you and don't have girlfriends because those types of "friends" well, you will never hear about them anymore once they get into a relationship.

I never paid for a single joint all of that was given to me for free and I appreciate it.

Having good 5 friends who will be there for you at any time is lifefuel. I would treat them the same if I get such friends

Just 5 I'm asking

Having good 5 friends who will be there for you at any time is lifefuel. I would treat them the same if I get such friends

Just 5 I'm asking
only if they were incels otherwise its not the same.

Brutal thread, and somewhat relatable

I used to have a few friends who I would do stuff such as this with, but ofc life moved on & I became just another memory to them.

Like you, I was socially stunted & rotted online & vidya for most of my teen years/HS: However, becoming a collegecel did make things a bit better, for some time.

Man the teenage wasting years was just a warmup for me. I will turn 30 nd still be worse off then when I was 15. This sucks man. I also had smoke buddies years ago. One of them became a millionaire from crypto. One works full time and doesn't have time except on Sunday every few weeks. One works and doesn't have time ever because he has girlfriend Nd work friends. This life sucks. I want to be rich to make up for all the lost time but I will just rot Nd waste more time and eventually die a loser. Which is a shame because tis world had good stuff in it that I wanted to try or have. But I can never bevause I'm broke loser.

I remember.my truecel frens of the far past...

Good times fren
Bon temps 'mi

Alas, I moved to a super cheap part of the America and now have no true frens.

The ones I had here moved away or died...

);