Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saying someone is evil is the fucking laziest way to judge someone

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
though shall not kill, though shall not steal, religion is for retards, i just don't get how normies think, to them rejection is something that might hurt a little but they can get get over it with a few scoops of ice cream and around their friends. Rejection to me, at least in my opinion, is an actual fucking death sentence. I just don't get how normies think, and i doubt ill ever truly know, i just don't get it. This is coming from a youtube video where the guy said incels are evil btw. The context of this post

Western women are evil.

Western women are evil.
But if you say that, people won't believe you and argue you're a blind misogynist. We gotta explain in detail why they're evil and corrupt, explaining how they pollute the world and make our lives a living hell.

We say western women are evil because we know of their garbage and how they make us feel. It's okay to say "women are evil" here because we all understand the context. When talking to normies however, we should explain ourselves so that they can understand what trash they truly are.

But if you say that, people won't believe you and argue you're a blind misogynist. We gotta explain in detail why they're evil and corrupt, explaining how they pollute the world and make our lives a living hell.

We say western women are evil because we know of their garbage and how they make us feel. It's okay to say "women are evil" here because we all understand the context. When talking to normies however, we should explain ourselves so that they can understand what trash they truly are.

They are disgusting inside and out.

They are disgusting inside and out.
And I'd agree wholeheartedly. Even elderly white women are disgusting adulterous beasts. I'm lucky my parents were born outside of the west in a conservative country prior to it getting cucked by western ideals.

Western women have many defining traits that would make one assume they are the opposite of good.

rsz384y9kxiy.png

The females of the human species specifically the human racial variants of those that comprise the westerners which are historically considered to be the Europeans and Americans, are devoid of what one would consider to be goodness and instead embody the characteristics defining one as malignant.