Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Say whatever you want about Mgtow, but truth is, they are very useful and necessary

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
First of all, they are more than us, and that's a plus for them, they have a higher popularity than us. Although some of them are a little delusional, they are anti simp. They say the truth about cum dumpsters just like us. They are basically a movement that has all the chances to succeed. The marriage rates in US Al least are at an all time low, which means men don't marry and betabuxx whores, which leads to them being lonely cat foids and going crazy slowly. They have more vizibility than us, which makes it easier for them to spread the redpill. And the red pill itself is not bad, it was made bad by some PUA's by trying to lure beta cucks in. There's litlle to no redpill in what any PUA spills out. More like purple pill at its best. Plus, the redpill is just another step towards the blackpill eventually, I speak from experience.

In the end, MGTOWS are pretty based and they are a necessity nowadays.

, which leads to them being lonely cat foids and going crazy slowly.
Haha I wish this was true, would be such lifefuel, its cause those old ex carousell rider would rather be a childless cat lady than be with any man less than chadlite.

But the chads wont stick with em long term, but dont reject them entirely either,
Theyre probably being entertained and railed by different chads every weekend while their looksmatch have to pay $150 for a 30 mins session with a hooker who hates him..

Last edited:
They're IT-tier coping but I have no problem with them; in fact, they're pretty based. I don't understand why both communities shit on each other tbh.

MGTOW gives code of honor, like no betabuxxing

Boomers coping their own way
They're IT-tier coping but I have no problem with them; in fact, they're pretty based. I don't understand why both communities shit on each other tbh.

Unfortunately incels won't ever gain huge amounts of traction. Unlike us, MGTOW aren't necessarily unattractive or bad at socializing. This makes them infinitely more tolerable for normies than we are. While feminists may hate MGTOW, for most normal people, they are likable enough. We are disliked by most normal people, so we'll never be as easily accepted as them.

You're right about the redpill being a good step towards the blackpill. MGTOW was part of what lead me to finding blackpill ideas.

I don't understand why both communities shit on each other tbh.

Because they are guilty of being a failed soy betabuxxers in the past.

I personally can not relate to them - just too much difference.
which means men don't marry and betabuxx whores

On the other hand as a tool against whores, MGTOWs are pretty useful.

Last edited:
MGTOW is realizing the game is rigged. Blackpill is realizing why the game is rigged.

they're both shit, but mgtow is better than the other evil.

mstow is ultimately useless since their primary reasoning is fundamentally false

they never had any value

Unfortunately incels won't ever gain huge amounts of traction. Unlike us, MGTOW aren't necessarily unattractive or bad at socializing. This makes them infinitely more tolerable for normies than we are. While feminists may hate MGTOW, for most normal people, they are likable enough. We are disliked by most normal people, so we'll never be as easily accepted as them.

You're right about the redpill being a good step towards the blackpill. MGTOW was part of what lead me to finding blackpill ideas.
Exactly. They are more likeable, that's why they appease more to the mainstream normies. And they are the only ones who truly have a chance at spreading the truth about females and feminism and can end the simping from thirsty normies making them realise its worthless. Cucks and white knights will still exist, but they will be a minority
MGTOW is realizing the game is rigged. Blackpill is realizing why the game is rigged.
Most of them know about Chads
Low IQ Idiots from both sides.

Last edited:
I have no problem with them;
in fact, they're pretty based.
I don't understand why both communities shit on each other tbh.
I do. It's the same reason we encounter strife between wizard communities, r9k communities, PUA communities, bodybuilding communities, even furries and faggots. The manosphere should be getting along but there are (((factors))) at play to keep us infighting and distracted.

Who

MSTOW is ok with me just kind of funny how the name makes it seem like a choice

We should become allies with MGTOW

I do. It's the same reason we encounter strife between wizard communities, r9k communities, PUA communities, bodybuilding communities, even furries and faggots. The manosphere should be getting along but there are (((factors))) at play to keep us infighting and distracted.

View attachment 238177
oy veyy gevalt that's anti-semitic goyim :feelsree:

Boomers coping their own way

Ignoring women as MGTOWers do is not enough, there must be some type of action against feminists and simps at first.

Ignoring women as MGTOWers do is not enough, there must be some type of action against feminists and simps at first.
High iq. Paying taxes that go to cumdumpsters, then saying you're "going your own way" is cope. Non-chads need to slut shame their looksmatches and not pay taxes until things change. When foids know men are blackpilled and won't want to raise a family with them after they're old and rode the cock carousel, they'll learn to stop being whores.

High iq. Paying taxes that go to cumdumpsters, then saying you're "going your own way" is cope. Non-chads need to slut shame their looksmatches and not pay taxes until things change. When foids know men are blackpilled and won't want to raise a family with them after they're old and rode the cock carousel, they'll learn to stop being whores.

It's over for income-witheld-for-taxes-cels.

It's interesting how inceltears had such a hard on for those guys.

I have spoken to a fair few of them on YouTube and god damn. Some of the stories they had were the biggest blackpills i have ever seen. Some of these guys got absolutely destroyed or lost years of their life to women and their insanity. I spoke with guys who were looking at jail time or had done jail time on false allegations (the old domestic abuse and a few false rape claims). Guys who got absolutely destroyed in divorces. They had lived in their cars, one guy lived in the little side office of his car repair shop when his ex-wife took the house. Another guy lived full time in the cab of his truck because his ex-wife took everything. Some of these guys had PTSD from their experiences with crazy BPD girls.

I used to work with a guy who's crazy wife tried to kill him several times. She cracked him over the head with a frying pan while he was sleeping and ran around the house after him trying to stick him with the carving knife. So he emptied his accounts, sold a few things and i drove him to the airport and he lives in Thailand now. He is technically still married to his wife but she has no idea where he is. She is hunting for him to try and get money from him.

Some of them are volcels (they call it going monk) some still bang sluts and some use hookers. Some are fairly wealthy and just pay by the hour for what they need from women be it domestic work, nannies and go on seeking arrangement for a bitch to fuck.

I can't say i have a problem with them. I mean i see what a lot of them are on about and their reasons. They are often just nowhere near as blackpilled as i am.

Edit: Also while neither of them would ever use the word my two mates are both basically MGTOW.

One is a Tyrone who works around show biz. He did used to date white women for a while but he had enough of them. He had some serious headaches and drama from them and hasn't been with a girl in years now. He spends most of his free time at the gym or training.

The other is a Curry (Punjabi master race) and he could have married by now if he wanted to a bunch of times but he can't stand women. Occasionally he fucks a pissed up slag from a bar but he would never get married. He is 7 years older than me.

Last edited:
I thought the redpill was all about women being promiscuous, unfaithful, aimed to cover their asses when got pregnant, halve you and branch out when given a chance, overall supportive of exploiting men to their benefit and shits, i. e. the truth about women nature. The blackpill just explains what the redpill simply presents, from the viewpoint of genetic inferiority of most men.

I used to work with a guy who's crazy wife tried to kill him several times. She cracked him over the head with a frying pan while he was sleeping and ran around the house after him trying to stick him with the carving knife. So he emptied his accounts, sold a few things and i drove him to the airport and he lives in Thailand now. He is technically still married to his wife but she has no idea where he is. She is hunting for him to try and get money from him.

I'd like to say that any of those incidents would be seen as legal grounds for lethal self-defense, but knowing our cucked society, he could literally be standing with a knife wedged in his head that has her fingerprints on it, and if she says he so much as looked at her funny, he'd get life in prison at best.

MGTOW's are beta cucks that enabled foid degeneracy all their lives, being beta cuck husbands.
And after they get divorce raped, when the damage to society is already done, they ""go MGTOW"".

But at the first sight of a foid giving them a chance to simp, they marry again. They throw away their "mgtow monk philosophy, and become complete and utter beta cuck simps.

This describes 90% of us though.

True, although some MGTOW's are pretty delusional and just incels in denial. There're also some pretty blackpilled dudes, within their community. Stardusk aka, "thinking ape" is my personal favorite.

Blackpill has nothing to do with "genetic inferiority". Ugly subhuman curries in India and HIV ridden blacks in the Congo have wives and children, are they superior genetically to a 6' blonde white Chad? I don't think so.

I fail to see your point. Yes, they are genetically inferior to white chads. Redpill teaches us that it's the society that decides women's nature: they are what they are because they live in a society that allows and encourages them to treat most men like shit. Blackpill takes it a little further and states: yes, there's truth to the fact that women's unfavorable attitude towards men is the product of our society, but the reason behind lies deeper than that. Women are genetically programmed to treat most men like shit, and to women, when given freedom of choice, it's your looks, not the society that matters in the end. From which it follows that most men are genetically inferior and unqualified to breed.

Last edited:
I'd like to say that any of those incidents would be seen as legal grounds for lethal self-defense, but knowing our cucked society, he could literally be standing with a knife wedged in his head that has her fingerprints on it, and if she says he so much as looked at her funny, he'd get life in prison at best.

Yeah. At the very least her accusations could have ruined his life and got him put through the criminal justice system for a year or two. Even if the case got thrown out. Easiest thing for him to do was to disappear.

I love MGTOWs to be honest and often watch their YT videos.

Only hateful biter Incels hate on them as they practrically hate everything in existence.

I have yet to hear MGTOW say anything about a balding 5'2 indian janitor.
I wonder if a 5'2 balding indian janitor can go his own way just by taking muh redpill

At the end of the day they are still redpillers and believe in this dumb shit called "the wall"
And yes, there are many MGTOW´s who are divorced, but why did they get divorced in the first place?
Because their women cheated on them with better looking guys.
They always claim that women are not worth it and that they don't need women to live, but strangely enough the only thing they are constantly thinking about are females.
So i don´t consider them to be our "allies".

I respect what they do, even if it is a tetra cope.

I like MGTOW because it's one of the few relatively mainstream communities that bashes women. I don't care that it's cope.

My instinct once tell me to approach a girl(my instinct was like is 101% in to you) she reject me and ghost me.
All is a scam.

Blackpill has nothing to do with "genetic inferiority". Ugly subhuman curries in India and HIV ridden blacks in the Congo have wives and children, are they superior genetically to a 6' blonde white Chad? I don't think so.
Lol soon enough india will be more degenerate, as they allow women to work now..
And a lot of parts of africa is slowly turning degen, cause if women can make money they dgaf

I love MGTOWs to be honest and often watch their YT videos.

Only hateful biter Incels hate on them as they practrically hate everything in existence.
They're also more mainstream than incels

It's interesting how inceltears had such a hard on for those guys.

I have spoken to a fair few of them on YouTube and god damn. Some of the stories they had were the biggest blackpills i have ever seen. Some of these guys got absolutely destroyed or lost years of their life to women and their insanity. I spoke with guys who were looking at jail time or had done jail time on false allegations (the old domestic abuse and a few false rape claims). Guys who got absolutely destroyed in divorces. They had lived in their cars, one guy lived in the little side office of his car repair shop when his ex-wife took the house. Another guy lived full time in the cab of his truck because his ex-wife took everything. Some of these guys had PTSD from their experiences with crazy BPD girls.

Some of them are volcels (they call it going monk) some still bang sluts and some use hookers. Some are fairly wealthy and just pay by the hour for what they need from women be it domestic work, nannies and go on seeking arrangement for a bitch to fuck.

I can't say i have a problem with them. I mean i see what a lot of them are on about and their reasons. They are often just nowhere near as blackpilled as i am.

Edit: Also while neither of them would ever use the word my two mates are both basically MGTOW.

One is a Tyrone who works around show biz. He did used to date white women for a while but he had enough of them. He had some serious headaches and drama from them and hasn't been with a girl in years now. He spends most of his free time at the gym or training.

The other is a Curry (Punjabi master race) and he could have married by now if he wanted to a bunch of times but he can't stand women. Occasionally he fucks a pissed up slag from a bar but he would never get married. He is 7 years older than me.
Fuck that dude. I would have killed that whore. We're taking about self defence here...

You're ignorant if you think that they're not unattractive, I'd bet the average incel poster looks better than the average mgtow poster

for normies, ye