Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Say what you want about them, but let's give the last incel haven on Reddit a last salute before the ban wave hits.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
No salute. fuck it. They think were a bunch of extremists.

Never. These fucks are the equivalent of the Jews that sold their own kind out and then were shocked when the Nazis came for them next.

Eat shit and die r/incelswithoutspines. Never compromise, even in the face of Armageddon.

Never. These fucks are the equivalent of the Jews that sold their own kind out and then were shocked when the Nazis came for them next.

Eat shit and die r/incelswithoutspines. Never compromise, even in the face of Armageddon.
Are they doing that out of genuine cuckiness or just so they don't get banned? I mean it doesn't matter now but most subreddits hold their tongue to not get destroyed.

Everyone that posts there hates that there is a foid mod and is pretty much the same as the people who post here except they prefer reddit.

Are they doing that out of genuine cuckiness or just so they don't get banned? I mean it doesn't matter now but most subreddits hold their tongue to not get destroyed.

Act like a cuck just so they can post on reddit? JFL. Thats even worse than being an actual cuck.

You know I bet most of them post here as well

Act like a cuck just so they can post on reddit? JFL. Thats even worse than being an actual cuck.
To be fair it's pretty hard to get on here. I had to go through 5 different email accounts because I didn't give my life story.

I knew, along with anyone with two brain else to rub together, that the gig was up on reddit as soon as r/incels was banned. Braincels was ok, but still existed under the Damocles’ sword of Spez’s micropenis.

R/incelswithoutballs have sold out time and time again because they lack the constitution to use any form of media other than the intellectual sippy cup of Reddit.

You know I bet most of them post here as well
From what they said they tried to get registered but were rejected for not being explicite on their inceldom.
Everyone that posts there hates that there is a foid mod and is pretty much the same as the people who post here except they prefer reddit.
That and a lot were rejected for membership for one reason or another.

To be fair it's pretty hard to get on here. I had to go through 5 different email accounts because I didn't give my life story.

See my other thread. This site has the potential to be great and its crap because of this.

You said it was bad because of fakecels and shitposters.

Also mentioned the vetting process in there somewhere. I was not let in (ha applied thrice) till braincels got banned. Meanwhile weve had actual sexhavers post here. What a fkin joke.

Also mentioned the vetting process in there somewhere. I was not let in (ha applied thrice) till braincels got banned. Meanwhile weve had actual sexhavers post here. What a fkin joke.
A lot of those guys just lied until they got arrogant or lazy and slipped up. You can't vet for that.

A lot of those guys just lied until they got arrogant or lazy and slipped up. You can't vet for that.

If people can lie, whats the point of vetting then? youre only going to let the "good liars" in.

didn't every incel subreddit have fakecels?

If people can lie, whats the point of vetting then? youre only going to let the "good liars" in.
Well how can you vet then? Only idiots would be like "I got three blowjobs in high school and just broke up with my girlfriend but I'm incel I swear."

That's the thing, they're going to get banned regardless. It's well known at this point that reddit makes shit up and bans you for said made up reason, this has happened not only to incels but alot of other subreddits on there. It's best to just go out with a bang then kiss the ass of reddit, God forbid.

That's the thing, they're going to get banned regardless. It's well known at this point that reddit makes shit up and bans you for said made up reason, this has happened not only to incels but alot of other subreddits on there. It's best to just go out with a bang then kiss the ass of reddit, God forbid.
True, but I think it's just easier for them to be on reddit then here since most were rejected for not telling their life story for their registration.

Well how can you vet then? Only idiots would be like "I got three blowjobs in high school and just broke up with my girlfriend but I'm incel I swear."

I posted my life story and still wasnt able to post. The vetting process is absolute rubbish. I say let them in and then ban if they turn out to be imposters.

True, but I think it's just easier for them to be on reddit then here since most were rejected for not telling their life story for their registration.
I believe it's more the crowd that still tries to be the "im not like others" route, unaware that normies don't give a single fuck.

Just wait for all the refugees we are gonna get after the bans

Just wait for all the refugees we are gonna get after the bans
They’ve already happened I think. Weekendgunnit and ConsumeProduct have been vaporized, and I don’t think they were even quarantined :banhammer:

not that they’re incel subs, just a litmus test

why does the link lead to "old" reddit?

there's the actual link. let's wait and see if they get banned

why does the link lead to "old" reddit?

there's the actual link. let's wait and see if they get banned
Because the "new" reddit sucks in my opinion.

>incelswithouthate

these people act as if the incel community started out as terrorists or some shit kek.Despite the faggy talk the place doesn't seem bad.Doesn't seem great for a low life like me but hey whatever.

Has anyone checked it out recently? Most of the threads there are blackpilled tbh.

Has anyone checked it out recently? Most of the threads there are blackpilled tbh.
Yeah I feel like the people who crap on the sub either haven't looked for awhile or take the sub name too seriously.
>incelswithouthate

these people act as if the incel community started out as terrorists or some shit kek.Despite the faggy talk the place doesn't seem bad.Doesn't seem great for a low life like me but hey whatever.
It's only called that so reddit doesn't obliterate them, which is probably going to happen with the banwave going on.

Is it cucked (due to the female mod mainly)? Yes
Will its ban be a blow to incel discourse online? Yes
Not the biggest fan of that sub, but its ban will make me sad.
People are talking about a second ban way coming soon, probably will get nuked in a few days.

r/cuckswithouthonor is shit. I won’t give a fuck if it gets banned. They literally have a foid as a mod jfl. Idk why people still think it’s an incel sub.

This. They literally are the Jews that sold their brothers out for better treatment. I will actually smile if they get banned

Last edited:
Holy shit that place is still around? I quit when I found out there was a female mod. JFL when you realize everybody's posts had to be approved by her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back