Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Say the world started to end. What would you do?

Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
So if tomorrow everything just falls apart and the governments/police are gone, people are rioting, looting, etc as the world burns, what would you do?

I'm assuming theoretically the Earth could recover, but humanity is basically headed back to the stone age (if you were looking for context)

make a guild with others real quick and eliminate the rest. Ruling the world would be the shit

I would run away to nature and live with animals until they eat me, which would probably be very soon kek

It's unlikely that I would survive for very long after the collapse. I guess I would wait for an opportunity to flee to the countryside, as remaining in the city during societal collapse does not seem like a good idea. I don't know what I would do from then on. I have no skills. I'm not intelligent nor am I physically adept. I am essentially useless in a collapse scenario. I have nothing to give in exchange for protection and admittance into a group.
It is very likely what what little resources I have would be stolen and I would either be killed or left to die.

Get a highscore on victims, i would try to recruit as many incels as i could and spread chaos, killing anyone around. No expections....

Organizing an incel rebellion. Incel Anarchism is was should come.