Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL say NO to Incel behavior

DNR, if you actively promote the bluepill as a rice and encourage your foids to continuously go around whoring with white men you are a cuck. Black women have it worse when you exclusively compare them with whitoids, the average sheboon still SMVmogs and privilegemogs the average normie to hell and back. There are literal positions in workplaces dedicated to niggeresses and niggeresses only. :lul:

Lmao, how hard can one cope/ be this delusional

DD6EFFA1 9C3A 471A BC2F 498CF5D1BF85

What a fucking cuck. Oppress your own women retard.

Say NO to murder shaming behaviour!

People have their own preferences and desires! Let them freely express them!

Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

>Big block of words on Reddit

It boggles my mind that not only are there retards out there that write this shit
>Hurr, spent 20min defending my noodlewhore queens on a Subreddit for Asian losers
>Today was a productive day

But there are retards that take precious time out of their day to read what this literal who wrote. Time is scarce, and I’m not reading any of that shit.

TLDR: TLDR

thats like a white guy saying stop hating white women.

or a black foid saying stop hating black men for dating outside of their race (black men date outside of race the first chance that they get).

people complain for a reason. because theyre suffering and to suffer less, they want to control other people's behavior by gossiping about them and or shaming them.

i actually do believe in karma. in short time frames, karma may not seem real. but sooner or later nature does its thing and balances things out. the mistakes, carelessness, selfishness, cruelty and neglect people make has consequences down the line. eventually.

there is pushing and then there is pulling

I can imagine some african slave dying out in the cottonfields of the american south, and while breathing his last breaths and thinking his last thoughts, realizes how much he hates his master and how such evil could prevail.

Well... its 2023. your answers are wished slave.

Last edited:
DNR, if you actively promote the bluepill as a rice and encourage your foids to continuously go around whoring with white men you are a cuck. Black women have it worse when you exclusively compare them with whitoids, the average sheboon still SMVmogs and privilegemogs the average normie to hell and back. There are literal positions in workplaces dedicated to niggeresses and niggeresses only. :lul:
Sheboon diversity officers slurping starbucks and browsing instagram at "work" are literally making the same money as ricecels coding for 10 hours a day.

this guy needs a good white dick in his asshole :foidSoy: :soy: :chad::incel:

Don't hate Asian women :soy:

Meanwhile:

FpOiycoacAA0lj_

FpOiyyYaQAAKPfd

FFUtrxsX0AMaOky

FRYHj56VIAAY-r3

i'm pretty sure they hate their male rice counterparts for being rice, so....

Let's just acknowledge that most ricemen are irredeemably cucked.

Say NO to murder shaming behaviour!

People have their own preferences and desires! Let them freely express them!
Incorrect "preferences" is a cope to get away from the based eternal erenyeager law.

I’m not a ricecel and I hate noodlewhores on behalf of ricecels. That has to be a noodlewhore pretending to be a ricecel, I refuse to believe ricecels are this cucked

I'm not even asian and there's plenty of reason to hate a lot of these noodlewhores, the way they talk about asian men and treat them is really disgusting

No sympathy for canine meat enjoyers.