Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Say next to a landwhale on public transport

C

CaliforniaCel

Banned
-
Didn’t see her face but had that distinct “fat people smell,” and you just know they can’t clean in between their rolls. Her pudge was touching my leg the entire ride no matter how little space I tried to occupy. But feminists will complain about “muh manspreading.”
She was on her phone the entire time, and I saw her open tinder or some app like it. She scrolled throughout at least 50 conversations to look at one guy’s profile. And had more than 50 waiting to swipe her. JFL the only time I tried tinder I got no matches. JFL clownworld.

Another man who suffers from the driver licence pill.

Indeed an absolute clown world. It just amazes me how it still gets worse and worse. I really wonder how the world will look in the future. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in the future, foids will just rule everything. And if an incel looks at a foid in the wrong way, his genitals get eaten by a pitbull. Sounds crazy, but you never know. Fact is only, this world gets clownier day by day, the weaker and lower sex gets more and more power and entitled day by day.

And if an incel looks at a foid in the wrong way, his genitals get eaten by a pitbull.
did you watch that video of that actually happening?

This beast smv mogs this entire forum.

Everytime i see an ugly beast in public i need to think how she smv mogs competent, normal looking males even, and want to vomit.

I would rather stand than sit next to a whale

I would rather stand than sit next to a whale
whales are more subhuman that us. But in cuck society, "muh fat acceptance" is becoming more and more common.

I would rather stand up then sit next to a landwhale

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back