Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Say Goodbye to Japanese Koreans and Italians

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Their birth rates are the lowest in world rest in peace :feelsrope::feelsclown:

How about overseas

planet of apes is the future of Earth because africans are not fucking feminists, they are the only ones reproducing like bunnies

planet of apes is the future of Earth because africans are not fucking feminists, they are the only ones reproducing like bunnies
cope, curries will rule the world

I am gonna miss their foids really badly

Negro supremacy NOW under @Master and @Fat Link :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The whole western world is going down the toilet, let it rot

can't feel too bad since its their own fault koopa troopa

cute turtle tbh :feelsokman:
i was thinking to get that brown dude in mario
Goomba

if you send some white chads to japan the birth rate will probably increase by 300 times lol.

cope. Negroids are dumb as rocks. East Asians will dominate the world. Probably the Chinese.

cope. Negroids are dumb as rocks. East Asians will dominate the world. Probably the Chinese.
it would be good because chinese are very intelligent and merciless

Only missing Germans

Pure suifuel. Those ethnic groups have some of the best cultures. :feelsbadman:

They deserve to die out if they did nothing about it.

Intelligent and industrious. But they'll eventually get infested with feminism/wokeness/liberalism.

Nigger birthrates mog Curry birthrates into oblivion
Niggers or curries, its one of the few times im glad that I won't have any descendants --- I wouldn't want my distant seed in such a crapsack world

That, however, would be fucking lifefuel. Chinese landowners and bosses in Africa strike down on shitty nigger behavior hard

Japan & South Korea are basically American colonies. They should both ally with China & form an Asian alliance. The three would be unstoppable together.

Low birthrates is how the collapse begins. It's a good thing. The only people who hate declining birth rates are the jews. Lower population means less profits. Without profits the jews cannot control the world.

ferengi2.jpg