Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw white aryan today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
I was reminded once again how subhuman me and my race is. I saw a CHAD ubermensch today and of course he had mogger blonde kids. Cant imagine how it would feel like being God among subhumans jfl. He mogged every single living being in my city.

Your race is your looks.

i was depressed for days affter i saw a 6'2 chad walking with his own harem of 3 girls

made me question if we are even the same species

Over for turkcels
Him pictured below
Fox Animation Art GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

i was depressed for days affter i saw a 6'2 chad walking with his own harem of 3 girls

made me question if we are even the same species
Obviously not. We are subhuman genetic waste.

I thankfully don't see many moggings since i only go in public usually once a week

I got brutally heightmogged by an aryan foid this morning

And then retards here (who arent white looking at all) claim JBW is false

I was reminded once again how subhuman me and my race is. I saw a CHAD ubermensch today and of course he had mogger blonde kids. Cant imagine how it would feel like being God among subhumans jfl. He mogged every single living being in my city.

Your race is your looks.
Only Russian are the real Aryans

Obviously not. We are subhuman genetic waste.
We aren’t waste. We can take out normies, chads and stacies before we kill ourselves at least.

I got brutally heightmogged by an aryan foid this morning

And then retards here (who arent white looking at all) claim JBW is false
Jbw is law

Your race is your looks.
hahahahahaha

Your race is your looks.
His point of view must be impressive he's so powerful I can't even imagine how that would feel inside my subhuman brain