Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw tyrone, jamal, and Daquan picking up girls :(

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
PrP3mAq.jpg

I was at my campus and saw them picking up some pretty hot girls. The worst part was when they got a milfs number and you can tell that she was squirting herself. She then laughed it off by saying " looks dont matterr but if you have confidence anything is possible", yeah right its not like you were craving getting fucked by three giant bbcs.
It was pretty devastating but guess it's true, women love the bbc. The really sad part is that one day they may end up marrying a beta cuck after they been pumped and dumped while always craving the bbc

Jeez this is brutal. Blackcel=mentalcel.

BBC theory is legit

incel said:
provided your 6'3+ and 200lbs athlete

The denial is strong with you. Women don't care about your height or fame as much as they care about the size of your dick. It's game over for us incels.

Westcoastincel said:
The denial is strong with you. Women don't care about your height or fame as much as they care about the size of your dick. It's game over for us incels.

there was a thread just the other day about incels who had big dicks and are virgins. big dick wont get you laid, but it will keep the her asking for seconds

incel said:
provided your 6'3+ and 200lbs athlete

As long as you're 5'10" you can just roidmax and run BBC thug game.

Framecel222 said:
Jeez this is brutal. Blackcel=mentalcel.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Whitecel=volcel

Tyrones are black chads tbh. Still BBC theory is wrong, these guys look good tbh

Framecel222 said:
Link doesn't work

I edited it.

Basically it shows most girls of most races prefer whites. Stop throwing blacks under the bus

Salutextm said:
I edited it.

Basically it shows most girls of most races prefer whites. Stop throwing blacks under the bus

That blog says that Asian and Latina women are more desirable than white women, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Framecel222 said:
That blog says that Asian and Latina women are more desirable than white women, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

On okcupid that makes sense because a white woman on there will want Christian Grey superman and free dinners; they go there for betabux. White women are spoiled. Latina and Asian women aren't all caught up in needing to date superman with 6-figure incomes 10 times before a blowjob, they'll fuck on day 1 or 2.

Especially Latina women. You can take them to taco bell and tell them they did a good job on their eyebrows and they'll be blowing you in the car.

Westcoastincel said:

Face trumps everything.
Your dick size doesn't matter if your fac is shit.
Tyrones have the advantag ethat due to their compleity their shit fac e looks a tad better then what you usually would rate it.
Their supposedly big dick is just a bonus and can make a 7 appear as an 8, which is fucktown territory for roasties.

Yo this 'guy' sounds like one of those infiltrators

- BBC Theory
- Trying to make us feel worse than we already do
- Pretending 'he' doen't suck BBC day in and day out
- Obviously didn't see it in real life

Keep an eye on this person, I'm 70% sure it's an infiltrator

alsalsk said:
Yo this 'guy' sounds like one of those infiltrators

- BBC Theory
- Trying to make us feel worse than we already do
- Pretending 'he' doen't suck BBC day in and day out
- Obviously didn't see it in real life

Keep an eye on this person, I'm 70% sure it's an infiltrator

This guy was a regular poster on /r/incels, assuming it's actually the same person.

Framecel222 said:
This guy was a regular poster on /r/incels, assuming it's actually the same person.

Yeah, I remember westcoastincel, I can't be sure it's the same guy though, someone already stole ilieknothing's name.

Framecel222 said:
We need to be careful of new guys, some of them are inceltears veterans who probably memorised all our names and realised that some truecels haven't yet signed up for this site.

Westcoastincel said:
I don't think so in my class was a really tall but average looking guy who always got the girls.

Of course you did

Now this forum has become infected with Lookisms BBC spammers

I'm not an infiltrator and talking about bbc theory doesn't make me any less incel as you. It's not my fault that you're in denial about it.

Daquan?

Reminds me of the kid in The Wire.

I don't buy this BBC stuff. All the statistics and shit I have read say that blacks are undesirable.

I'm not sure really. In the past it was rare to see hot white girls with a nigger but among the younger generation it seems more common to see these dumb young whores having sex with niggers. (i really dont understand it)

Lol. It's funny how blacks say whitecel=fakecel and vis versa. The truth is, facial symmetry and beauty has no racial boundaries. Also BBC is a myth, pretty sure a ton of research shows that the average black guy has an average dick at least in the states.

Lookism bbc cancer is spreading. Ban OP ASAP.

Kys filthy cuckposters

Looks don't matter as much if you have BBC. The whole interracial thing is in style now. It's so easy for them to slay in Europe.

This only applies to thug BBCs. Regular black guys like me get no love from anyone

IlieknothingREAL said:
I don't buy this BBC stuff. All the statistics and shit I have read say that blacks are undesirable.

Why would you trust anything else? You researched and looked at stats, that's more than enough

incel scum said:
I'm not sure really. In the past it was rare to see hot white girls with a nigger but among the younger generation it seems more common to see these dumb young whores having sex with niggers. (i really dont understand it)

It's because of virtue signaling. White girls date black guys for political movements to "send a message" and black guys date white girls to cope with self hate.

Think I'm lying? What does a black guy always say to criticize a black girl? He always talks about how he hates their personality. But where do you think black girls adopted this personality? They got it from black men and degenerate aspects of hip hop culture. Black men don't want to admit that they act retarded so they cope by mix breeding.

This stuff is starting to come to light, that's why black men AND white women have a negative rating for each other on dating sites

Salutextm said:
Why would you trust anything else? You researched and looked at stats, that's more than enough

It's because of virtue signaling. White girls date black guys for political movements to "send a message" and black guys date white girls to cope with self hate.

Think I'm lying? What does a black guy always say to criticize a black girl? He always talks about how he hates their personality. But where do you think black girls adopted this personality? They got it from black men and degenerate aspects of hip hop culture. Black men don't want to admit that they act retarded so they cope by mix breeding.

This stuff is starting to come to light, that's why black men AND white women have a negative rating for each other on dating sites

sorry but that's retarded. most of these girls dating blacks dont even pay attention to politics, they are 20 y/o airheads. it isn't virtue signalling lol.

All this bbc nonsense must be written by cuckcels