Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw two teens embracing one another in the park

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
It was two teens sitting on the grass in the park at night just embracing one another. Literally nothing going on around in the world to them except their love.

Holy shit, do not go outside as an incel. I completely regret leaving my house. How tf can you cope getting life mogged this badly? We will never have this. So despite everything we work hard for in life, we will rot alone.

17AE28D5 0B5B 4413 BC92 66FBD75EFFDA

Life is all about luck, if you’re not born to have something, you’ll probably never have it, kek

Best part about neetdom is only witnessing that on a screen. You can almost delude yourself into thinking it's not real.

Best part about neetdom is only witnessing that on a screen.
I was trying to get some fresh air and go out. Worst mistake of my life.

brutal, just two months ago i saw a tallfag with his gf mouth kissing near college when i was going home. another reason i left education

he even grabbed her from her back and she hugged him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_IuPMya6k

I’m so sorry. We will never have that closeness with a woman.

I use fesikh to cope with lack of pussy
Every cope comes to an end.

she was a brown haired toilet, maybe 5'4" or something wearing purple jacket
the guy was 6'1", i really couldn't tell since i saw them from a distance and i didn't want to be creepy

she was a brown haired toilet, maybe 5'4" or something wearing purple jacket
the guy was 6'1", i really couldn't tell since i saw them from a distance and i didn't want to be creepy
mogging at a distance. Einstein couldn’t believe such a phenomenon could exist, but countless experiments on incels have proven it exists now.

One day I will eat so much fesikh that it will dehydrate my body and kill me.
The sands of egypt are the result of all the fesikhcels in history dehydrating themselves into oblivion.

Every friday night I just walk and walk because of my insomnia. Women look at me with disgust and laugh behind my back. Only people who don't disturb me are usually poor Roma people and other incels like me.
There are many people from abroad in my country now (curries, south americans, asians...). I was walking home from hardware store and one goblina was pointing her finger at me and started filming me with her friends. I could see disgust on their faces. Probably ended up in 'creepy guy was following me in serbia' tiktok video. Whores can go anywhere and do anything without consequences.
Just go outside bro.:feelsrope:

brutal, just two months ago i saw a tallfag with his gf mouth kissing near college when i was going home. another reason i left education

Is Tunisia even a Muslim country ?

It was two teens sitting on the grass in the park at night just embracing one another. Literally nothing going on around in the world to them except their love.

Holy shit, do not go outside as an incel. I completely regret leaving my house. How tf can you cope getting life mogged this badly? We will never have this. So despite everything we work hard for in life, we will rot alone.

View attachment 755010
when I go outside I don't pay attention to other people you should do the same

tunisia is the most secular arabian country in the whole world
toilets wear revealing clothes and even go on dates with men. the average toilet in college wears clothes like this

beauty of tunisian girl ! by kinapourta222 on DeviantArt
Tunisian... - الجمال التونسي - Tunisian Natural Beauty | Facebook
الجمال التونسي - Tunisian Natural Beauty - Tunisian girl   #Tunisian_beauty #تونسية #الجمال_التونسي #تونسيات  #التونسيات_جميلات_العرب_امازيغيات_الاصل #التونسيات_حوريات_الارض  #Tunisian_people_comes_from_Amazigh_race ♓♓ IG: https://www.instagram  ...
Tunisian Girls Are So Beautiful. - Beautiful Tunisian Fans ♥ #Sabrine |  Facebook
tunisian dance girl|بحث TikTok

those are pics of tunisian toilets from jewtok and jewbook

tunisia is the most secular arabian country in the whole world
toilets wear revealing clothes and even go on dates with men. the average toilet in college wears clothes like this

beauty of tunisian girl ! by kinapourta222 on DeviantArt
Tunisian... - الجمال التونسي - Tunisian Natural Beauty | Facebook
الجمال التونسي - Tunisian Natural Beauty - Tunisian girl   #Tunisian_beauty #تونسية #الجمال_التونسي #تونسيات  #التونسيات_جميلات_العرب_امازيغيات_الاصل #التونسيات_حوريات_الارض  #Tunisian_people_comes_from_Amazigh_race ♓♓ IG: https://www.instagram  ...
Tunisian Girls Are So Beautiful. - Beautiful Tunisian Fans ♥ #Sabrine |  Facebook
tunisian dance girl|بحث TikTok

those are pics of tunisian toilets from jewtok and jewbook
LifeFuel when countries like this and Lebanon are on the verge of economic meltdown. You should move back to Libya.

yes and no

most tunisians aren't real muslims, they just beleive that "god is good and he doesn't want us to be racist or bad" and ofc he "doesn't want us to be extremist and go jihad"
you will never see a real muslim unless in some mosque or in quran schools

Every friday night I just walk and walk because of my insomnia. Women look at me with disgust and laugh behind my back. Only people who don't disturb me are usually poor Roma people and other incels like me.
There are many people from abroad in my country now (curries, south americans, asians...). I was walking home from hardware store and one goblina was pointing her finger at me and started filming me with her friends. I could see disgust on their faces. Probably ended up in 'creepy guy was following me in serbia' tiktok video. Whores can go anywhere and do anything without consequences.
Just go outside bro.:feelsrope:
Wtf, fucking whores need to be beaten. Even if you had called the cops for them harassing you, they were female and it’s your word against her and her friends.

Kind of.

when I go outside I don't pay attention to other people you should do the same
If you are walking, you notice things on the path’s periphery.

LifeFuel when countries like this and Lebanon are on the verge of economic meltdown. You should move back to Libya.
Just slave maxx bro

i am still in need of money and here i can have better wagie job with higher salary

i will return one day but i am planing in going to the middle east (saudi) and just work and live there for the rest of my life
maybe i can even arranged marriage with some saudi girl. some of my previous friends did this

", i really couldn't tell since i saw them from a distance and i didn't want to be creepy
Even in Morroco there is laws against sex outside marriage. They are the ones who should be nervous for breaking the Law as well as Social and religious norms. They are the ones being creepy. Having a GF/BF should be bring great shame and disgrace. This is what happens when you don’t shame whores and Cucks.
brutal, just two months ago i saw a tallfag with his gf mouth kissing near college when i was going home.

Last edited:
Even in Morroco there is laws against sex outside . They are the ones who should be breaking the Law as well as Social and religious norms. They are the ones being creepy. Having a GF/BF should be bring great shame and disgrace. This is what happens when you don’t shame whores and Cucks.
if i had enough courage i would have told them to fuck off but the guy is way taller than me, it's even pointless to get into a fight like that.

plus i could be arrested for "sexual harrasment"

Don't worry boyo, just work hard and self improov and one day you'll make it
Finewine

brutal im glad i finished school online, i couldnt stand seeing people kiss in the hallways anymore

Glad this cuck got arrested

I hate hypocrites who call themselves Islamic, the country got worse and less Islamic under his rule

@Med Amine

Last edited:
So there are laws against calling out Zina and open fahisha?
there're laws against males trying to do non consensual sexual acts with women
if police officer see a 24 yo male mouth kissing with a 24yo female then he will ask them to give their ID cards, that's what the law says

if they're both over 18 then he won't do shit for them and will let them continue.
if you wanna really know how degenerate the north african women especially the algerian and the tunisian women have become then you will need to go to tiktok and facebook and see how shameless their pics and stories in jewtok are.
Glad this cuck got arrested

I hate hypocrites who call themselves Islamic, the country got worse and less Islamic under his rule

@Med Amine
the country is under the ruling of this new kafir "kais said"
did you even hear that shit about him making the tunisian country a non muslim country?
he made a decision so that tunsia is no longer "an islamic country" according to the law
he says here that tunisia is no longer an islamic country. you might not beleive that toilet can kiss in the street because you think the country is still muslim but this shit is true asf.

in the past, the constitution used to say this shit
Tunisia is a free, independent, and sovereign state, Islam is its religion, Arabic is its language, and the republic is its system

now the constitution won't talk about islam anymore

if you wanna really know how degenerate the north african women especially the algerian and the tunisian women have become then you will need to go to tiktok and facebook and see how shameless their pics and stories in jewtok are.
Giga Cope Algeria is in a much much better situation than Tunisia. All the rest of the North countries are in a better situation. I advise you to migrate back to Libya for your own mental health.

don't change my words, i said at college
those 2 were like 23 or 24, they're grown up and they were kissing in a private place with no one seeing them except me
That’s allowed in most places. Although I heard in curryland a mob attacks you because the currycels get mad the chick is kissing someone else but not them. Truly an incel race.

Try Meth.
I’ve heard good things about it

behead them
Beheading them won’t make any woman love me jfl.

This is ultimate suifuel to me. The thing is also the local park is my sanctuary. I go there to be among the trees and birds and squirrels- the purity of nature. Then I see some zoomer couple on a bench in school uniform groping each other and kissing and my mood is ruined for the rest of the day. This is why I want to move innawoods far away from all such suifuel, and have true solitude.

Giga Cope Algeria is in a much much better situation than Tunisia. All the rest of the North countries are in a better situation. I advise you to migrate back to Libya for your own mental health.
maybe
i just see some tiktok and Facebook pics the average story post then i conclude whether they're really living in a fucked up soyceity or not.

This is ultimate suifuel to me. The thing is also the local park is my sanctuary. I go there to be among the trees and birds and squirrels- the purity of nature. Then I see some zoomer couple on a bench in school uniform groping each other and kissing and my mood is ruined for the rest of the day. This is why I want to move innawoods far away from all such suifuel, and have true solitude.
Real reason unabomber became anti-tech. Didn’t want normies ruining his nature experience.

maybe
i just see some tiktok and Facebook pics the average story post then i conclude whether they're really living in a fucked up soyceity or not.
Does Algeria and Tunisia have beef? I heard Moroccans and Algerians hate each other.

Does Algeria and Tunisia have beef? I heard Moroccans and Algerians hate each other.
moroccans and allgerians hate each other because of some drug seeling issues but tunisians and algerians don't hate each others

i see tunisian/algerian couples all the time plus there's a lot of Algerians who come to tunisia for tourism and buisness

Feels bad mang :feelsbadman:

moroccans and allgerians hate each other because of some drug seeling issues but tunisians and algerians don't hate each others

i see tunisian/algerian couples all the time plus there's a lot of Algerians who come to tunisia for tourism and buisness
Drug selling issues?