Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw two coalburning roasties today

anotherwastedlife

anotherwastedlife

Glutton for punishment
★★★★★
7 hours ago i went to go get some lunch and it was ruined because of the sight of some blonde foid with her mutt child (definitely absent father) and strangely enough, her other child that was white. They were hanging out with these white boomer guys who i assume one of which is the kids granddad, i hated it so i didn't go to the cafe.

Then i needed to go to the bank and get some money out, on my way i passed the post office and saw this brunette foid with a fucking sudo guy, afterwards i saw them in kmart where the foid was trying on a stupid hat with the nigger, i went home and just ate some fruit.

Day was ruined by those sights, fuckin over

Brutal, are there NOT many niggers in AUS though?

Were they Tyrone's or just regular blacks?

Brutal, are there NOT many niggers in AUS though?
Theres actually a lot of them here, especially in victoria. they came in droves in the 90's and a decade ago with the migrant crisis
Were they Tyrone's or just regular blacks?
Regular African blacks because they've only really been here in australia for about 30 years

Theres actually a lot of them here, especially in victoria. they came in droves in the 90's and a decade ago with the migrant crisis

Regular African blacks because they've only really been here in australia for about 30 years
If regular blacks are getting women, we can too? I'd understand if it was Austin Dunham, but regular guys that just got to the country? Brutal.

Useless coal burners have no substance. Nothing separates them from anyone else. They just use whatever. Fuck meat until they die having lived a useless life.

we can too?
I cant because i'm not nt enough and i'm all fucked up from years of everything, even if i ascended tomorrow i'd still be fucked from being behind

Women are doing their best to dumb us back down to apes as fast as possible.