Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw three Stacies laugh at a midget walking home.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Three 8 or 9s laughed at a late 20s/early 30s midget minding his own business walking home, I saw the shame on his face, its like he just wanted to commit suicide on the spot. I guess it can always be worse for most of us.

Three 8 or 9s laughed at a late 20s/early 30s midget minding his own business walking home, I saw the shame on his face, its like he just wanted to commit suicide on the spot. I guess it can always be worse for most of us.
Where was this? Usa? Its over for nonChad men in the West.

should've told em about this site

Should've offered him a rope.

That's why there are comprehensive reasons in not wanting to leave the house,people just can't fucking mind their own business and leave others in peace.What a horrible society.

Had 2 girls laugh at me yesterday on the street. What's up with people not minding their own business :confused:
That's why there are comprehensive reasons in not wanting to leave the house,people just can't fucking mind their own business and leave others in peace.What a horrible society.

Agreed.

The manlet should have done something really, really bad.

I can't imagine how bad he felt maybe he went rope no one knows.you shouldn't live if you're ugly this world is a shithole

I've had Staceys laugh at me because I'm a framelet/lanklet (6'1 and 138lbs).

He should go ER and became the 'midget killer'

Once you go below a certain height you look like a joke for just existing.

Should have pulled out your phone and started recording. A nice clear shot of their faces will fuck up their lives once it goes viral.

Would anybody even blame him if he picked up a chair or something and beat them to death? Let’s say everything was caught on camera.. I don’t think anybody would blame him.. they’d try to, but deep down, everybody would understand. People need extreme examples of blackpill to understand it.

I wish this sluts become cancer

Would anybody even blame him if he picked up a chair or something and beat them to death? Let’s say everything was caught on camera.. I don’t think anybody would blame him.. they’d try to, but deep down, everybody would understand. People need extreme examples of blackpill to understand it.
You got me holding back some serious laughter in my cubicle right now

Women need to be water boarded with boiling oil for psychologically torturing innocent incels like this.
Should have pulled out your phone and started recording. A nice clear shot of their faces will fuck up their lives once it goes viral.
It would only cause worldwide embarrasment for the midget, not the girls. The world would laugh alongside the girls. Just look at all the popular tweets telling short guys to kill themselves if you think im exaggerating.

I can't imagine how hard literal midgets must have it. Imagine being so short that your eyes are where a Stacy's hips are. Oh and in addition to that your proportions are completely fucked up. And they can't even get midget girlfriends/wives since most of them are taken by normie guys. I T ' S O V E R!

He should’ve been a hERo

And thats,my boyos,is how an incel born!

He probably just forgot to take a shower and work on his personality. I’m sure working on pickup and hitting the gym would help him land a Stacey.

They must have sensed his 'bad personality' with their mind reading abilities and decided to teach him a lesson by bullying him for being disabled

"No OnE cArEs AbOuT hOw YoU lOoK bRo!"

The manlet should have done something really, really bad.
The day of reckoning is coming....Either those Stacys are going to die of cancer for consuming those GMO breakfast cereals and hormone-laden meats, or the shortcels will revolt. 5"5 was normal for men as early as 1910.