Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw this Tyronelite with this prime Stacy today

• Thread starter fuckchadsandstaceys
  • Start date
fuckchadsandstaceys

fuckchadsandstaceys

Recruit
★★★★
Brutal, this Tyronelite was flirting with this primestacy today at my college, when i saw this i felt really bad and depressed because this is something I would never experience, I couldn’t help but stalk them fucking nigger lover I hope he beats you up and leave you alone with a little niglet View attachment 595900

View attachment 595901

Mogged. I hate seeing interracial couples. If they have a kid, they will end up like me (a mixed race abomination) who posts on incels.is.

Mogged. I hate seeing interracial couples. If they have a kid, they will end up like me (a mixed race abomination) who posts on incels.is.
I fucking hate seeing it, the guy caught me looking at them but I don’t care, the nigger should leave that Stacy alone and

The only consolation is she will get knocked and he will dump her coalburner ass and make her another welfare kween with a halfbreed bastard kid.

Brutal. She's gonna get beaten to a pulp then come back crawling back for more, she'll come out of this as a crack addict just like all his nigger friends

Yes...I dislike Pean holes.

Having stated that, I'm an ethnicel...who greatly enjoys denigrating Pean holes.

Last edited:
racemixxers deserve capital punishment.

This link doesn't work.

you-let-all-the-mice-in-mice.gif

This is the reality, JBB is easier nowadays, these white girls are having more and more interracial fetish as each day passes due to western propaganda that black men are more virile and better, oofy doofy theory applied but more masculine
I can't see it.
click on the link to see.

page not found pill

Ah shit, it was taken down, you probably invaded their privacy.

You are like ER, when he was inside Trader Joe's.