Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw this thread on consumeproduct.win, had to share.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★

She’s fucking the Great Dane next door.

Jfl at marriage. Marriage = Betabuxxing while Chad fucks her in behind.

so naive. can't help but empathize with the guys

It was not sex and carving their own path that most men sought as so many previously thought.

Instead many men yearned for a wife and kids and status as a patriarch and head of the household.

It was not sex and carving their own path that most men sought as so many previously thought.

Instead many men yearned for a wife and kids and status as a patriarch and head of the household.

Why you literating literature fam? :feelskek:

Why you literating literature fam? :feelskek:

Not sure what you are saying, I was just remarking about how it turns out that a lot more men weren't content with living as a lone wolf and with the capability to get no strings attached sex as many people previously thought.

Damn a loving, loyal, feminine wife is nearly impossible to get if you are not at least 6/10

Not sure what you are saying, I was just remarking about how it turns out that a lot more men weren't content with living as a lone wolf and with the capability to get no strings attached sex as many people previously thought.

I meant that you were talking fancy. :feelshaha:

I meant that you were talking fancy. :feelshaha:

Didn't see it as talking fancy. I've had IT screenshot my posts on reddit and say that I am talking in a r/imamverysmart way.

I don't know, I thought excessively formal speech was an incel trait and would not be unusual here?

Didn't see it as talking fancy. I've had IT screenshot my posts on reddit and say that I am talking in a r/imamverysmart way.

I don't know, I thought excessively formal speech was an incel trait and would not be unusual here?

I didnt mean to make fun of you. It didnt sound pretentious to me. It WAS like a poem though. :feelskek:

I didnt mean to make fun of you. It didnt sound pretentious to me. It WAS like a poem though. :feelskek:

I understand. Yeah sometimes words are put together so that they sound like a poem. I know people sometimes do that deliberately but I wasn't trying to in this case. I was just trying to fit in a lot of information into a few sentences and wistfully remarking how many men are reliant on being a family man to have a purpose.

Yes I want that bit it's over for me

It could be that life with a partner is not so good and many of us would do better as lone wolfs but we will never experience it to know. I would like to pretend it is good and gives you are reason to live.