Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw this shit on twitter.

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★

This is what happens when you go mainstream and have mass murderers as your mascot. The normies use that as an excuse to marginalize and ridicule your experience instead of admitting that there is a problem in the fabric of society.

Let them come I say. They already despised us, they just didn't know it yet.

I personally don't give a fuck what women on twitter are doing. they treat everything as a joke anyway.

But i REALLY want more guys to wake up and stop simping over these hoes

This is what happens when you go mainstream and have mass murderers as your mascot. The normies use that as an excuse to marginalize and ridicule your experience instead of admitting that there is a problem in the fabric of society.

Welcome to society. Where mainstream media is cancer and normies are retarded and understand nothing.

Enjoy your stay.

that is so retarded
cunts like this need to be gagged

There's a group of men called "inrapes" who have never raped a woman. Despite inrapes' efforts, every woman refuses their propositions to rape them. In this op-ed, I will assert that the redistribution of rape is what America needs.

There's a group of men called "inrapes" who have never raped a woman. Despite inrapes' efforts, every woman refuses their propositions to rape them. In this op-ed, I will assert that the redistribution of rape is what America needs.

Lost it at "inrapes" :feelsgah:

Too bad she wasn't in Toronto that day.

Why can't they just accept that bad apples exist in every branch of humanity and leave us alone?

Why can't they just accept that bad apples exist in every branch of humanity and leave us alone?

The battle cry of the minority. Blackpilled Incels are a minority in the population of men. Minorities have little to no power, so their interests will be ignored and their positions misrepresented when it behooves those with power.

They don't consider incels as human.
If you talk about putting Jews in death camps, everyone loses their minds, but somehow it's socially acceptable to openly talk about sending ugly men to death camps.

They don't consider incels as human.
If you talk about putting Jews in death camps, everyone loses their minds, but somehow it's socially acceptable to openly talk about sending ugly men to death camps.
Just imagine men saying the same about ugly women, not that they should of course. No human should ever degrade another person's group like that, it's unethical and wrong.

Just imagine men saying the same about ugly women, not that they should of course. No human should ever degrade another person's group like that, it's unethical and wrong.

Ugly women still have value to society due to their ability to bear children.

Ugly males have no value other than to be extorted for their labor.

Ugly women still have value to society due to their ability to bear children.

Ugly males have no value other than to be extorted for their labor.
We were supposed to be created equal. We all have worth, why do people have to be so awful?

There are guys who would pay her to kick them in the balls.

We were supposed to be created equal. We all have worth, why do people have to be so awful?

The sexual economy is completely unregulated. Without intervention, there is market failure. Chads end up with harems of women while incels remain starving. That's just how it works out.

You can't blame any of the agents in this scenario. Chads want to fuck as many women as possible, and women want to secure the best genes they can for their offspring. Unfortunately, this leaves ugly men on the outside looking in. They are unable to participate in the sexual market.

This behavior is common in many other primates. I watched a video on Mandrills that had a sexual economy set up just like this.

Just lol at the sackless cucks who liked that garbage to get a tiny sliver of female validation in exchange for their dignity.

INKICKS
tenor.gif

they can kick me in the balls with bare feet

Can't wait for /r/cucktards to worship her tweet just like they did with other idiotic statements like that