Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw this post from 4chan. I never thought about it till now but I think I feel the same way after thinking about it.

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
I don't have the pic, it's in reference to a transman that still kind of looks like a tomboy woman.
Thread here https://boards.4chan.org/gif/thread/20047856/

"I see something like this and I guess it's because my brain doesn't completely process what I'm looking at. I mean I had to google image to even be certain it was a woman, and then I got a bunch of backstory and given the context of what she's suggesting here this increasingly loud voice representing some tiny quadrant of my brain shouts "RAPE HER." There's something oddly appealing about overpowering a woman who's trying to pretend to be a man and forcibly making her squeal that she's just a bitch and doesn't wanna get pregnant while dumping load after load into her womb."

:lul: Oh, so you think you're a man eh? lmao

Last edited:
@shii410 type beat

I don't have the pic, it's in reference to a transman that still kind of looks like a tomboy woman.

"I see something like this and I guess it's because my brain doesn't completely process what I'm looking at. I mean I had to google image to even be certain it was a woman, and then I got a bunch of backstory and given the context of what she's suggesting here this increasingly loud voice representing some tiny quadrant of my brain shouts "RAPE HER." There's something oddly appealing about overpowering a woman who's trying to pretend to be a man and forcibly making her squeal that she's just a bitch and doesn't wanna get pregnant while dumping load after load into her womb."

:lul: Oh, so you think you're a man eh? lmao
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly

also i can barely see your signature :feelsUgh:

IDK bro I'm an incel but I never thought about raping a woman. That's fucked. I rather kill a chad before doing all that. (in Minecraft)

IDK bro I'm an incel but I never thought about raping a woman. That's fucked. I rather kill a chad before doing all that. (in Minecraft)
Used to be the same way when I first arrived. Now I stopped giving AF about women. I'd still kill a chad (in minecraft) if I saw one raping a woman just because it's a legal kill I can get away with and I hate chads.
https://boards.4chan.org/gif/thread/20047856/

you gotta be kidding me, this creature is not appealing.
I get turned on by any female human with a natural vag that's not black or fat. But more so than anything it more so for lulz than anything else.

Last edited:
Take the androgynous pill.

EDIT:
This tranny look like a dyke LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back