Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw this on twitter

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

women are so ungrateful. Even if you fall for the self improvement meme and manage to ascend. Where does that lead you? Back to us.

Attachments

• IMG_20200418_100510.jpg
    IMG_20200418_100510.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 247
Never put a single effort in for women. Follow your own goals and hobbies.

Giga simp but looks like he got better I guess

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

women are so ungrateful. Even if you fall for the self improvement meme and manage to ascend. Where does that lead you? Back to us.

Ascending is not betabuxxing, get it right. Ascending = becoming attractive to foids. And when youre attractive to foids, you have many options. If a cunt dumps you, you can always go for another one.

we dabbin into depression

chase a check never chase a bitch, nigga should have known that

That's very cringe. He should've just asked her out and got rejected with dignity.

That's very cringe. He should've just asked her out and got rejected with dignity.
From what I understand from the context of the post they were already together, and she broke up with him

From what I understand from the context of the post they were already together, and she broke up with him
Doing all that for a girl friend seems a bit much too. It probably made her think she was too good for him.

well deserved,beta males deserve to be treated like shit by foids,they are the ones that caused all this shit in our society today

People who do this should know that a Chad could walk up to the same girl and just start kissing her and she’d go along with it jfl. If he did it he would be chucked in jail and raped to death for “muh prison honor code:no hurt femoid edition”

Never put a single effort in for women. Follow your own goals and hobbies.
The moment you put them on a pedestal like that when they'll leave your ass

Son, your biggest mistake is browsing social media

STOP BROWSING SOCIAL MEDIA AND THEN COME HERE CRYING. WHORES WILL WHORE, SIMPS WILL SIMP, NOTHING NEW HERE

A loli wouldn't do this to you

Son, your biggest mistake is browsing social media

STOP BROWSING SOCIAL MEDIA AND THEN COME HERE CRYING. WHORES WILL WHORE, SIMPS WILL SIMP, NOTHING NEW HERE
Twitter us where all my incels are at

He's a cuck for putting that much effort in for a hole

Tbh he deserved it. Real life is not a romcom JFL, women deserve to be treated like shit

simping should be a crime tbh

No women would ever put this much effort into a man.

cucked by chad
the usual