Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over saw this good looking kid with a land whale

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
So i walked into this 24/7 bagel deli. The guy working there is super extroverted and always yapping about all kinds of stuff, nice guy. Anyways, I was waiting in line to get some onion bagels (these were super good btw, you could actually see all of the roasted onion on the bagel) and in front of me was this good looking irish kid with a goatee. He did look like one of those weird guys that doesn't do well in school but he was still good looking. This guys girlfriend was next to him and she was like 5'6-5'7 and 250lbs (maybe even 300lbs, although that's probably pushing it). Then the guy working there was saying something that I really didn't catch on to but he finished with telling the kid, "i bet she's gonna get extra kisses tonight". It's so over (or maybe this kid is just a chubby chaser). I would rather never have a gf or intercourse than play with this landwhale srs.

Seeing guys who mog me in looks, with really fucking disgusting hambeasts, is what made me realise it was over for me. When you see that shit, it makes you realise how fucked up the dating market is and how fucked you personally are, so you might as well just LDAR

Seeing guys who mog me in looks, with really fucking disgusting hambeasts, is what made me realise it was over for me. When you see that shit, it makes you realise how fucked up the dating market is and how fucked you personally are, so you might as well just LDAR

just imagine in the 1950s, you would never see a kid like that with a land whale

Guests: 33 = "STOP bodyshaming her inwell!!!!! 120489 BY THE WAY, lose weight you OBESE neckbread and lose your toxic entitled misogynistic personality and settle for an OBESE women and stop judging FAT WOMEN. They ARE PEOPLE TOO INKWELL BE DECENT HUMAN BEING."

You never see an ugly manlet with a gf unless he's obviously like ten years older than her so he has savings and she just uses him as a sugar daddy.

You never see an ugly manlet with a gf unless he's obviously like ten years older than her so he has savings and she just uses him as a sugar daddy.
this guy wasn't a manlet

That's something I see on a literal daily basis.

those sites rly ruin my day, dont understand how so many men are okay with that

Dating a landwhale is one of the degrading things a human can do. Most males have no dignity anymore

I remember some time ago a couple of an ugly taco foid short and obese with a white ethnic spaniard not too tall but with good frame , typical looks like haircut, tattos, damn the guy was very serious like what a shame for having that ugly foid as a gf.

IT guests will spin "maybe he loves her and considers her figure sexy" but we all know that he has emotional problems and just settled for the path of least resistance.

It'd be fine if guys who did this weren't depriving actual fat ugly dudes of their looksmatches.

I recently saw a male model tier chad with a girl who was the definition of basic.
The dude was maxxed in every way possible and this girl was ugly, no fashion sense, bad hair and the list goes on.