Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw this 6'6 blonde gigachad today

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
What a fucking joke jfl.

Mogged me to hell and back. This guy had norwood 0, perfect pproportions, muscular, good lower third, blue eyes.

All i could think in that moment was how no woman would ever look at me like they would at that guy. How lucky he is to be able to take that for granted.

Fuck everything. This world is cursed.

:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
what if you saw a 6'6 blonde gigastacy?

Pro tip: become blind:feelzez::feelzez:

Uninterested. I've always found morenos with blue/hazel eyes more attractive.

It's not fairr :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:?

Where do you live
Cucknada. Theres a lot of white people from various backgrounds here so im guessing these are swedish descendants or smth. Theres this femoid i see pretty regularly when grocery shopping who is legit 9/10 if not 10/10 and she is like 6'7. Not lanky or anything either, nice ass etc. Brutal mog.

Worst part is the look she gives me if she sees me checking her out. Its this look of pure, simple annoyance and disgust. Absolutely brutal. She lower third mogs me too.

Last edited:
Cucknada. Theres a lot of white people from various backgrounds here so im guessing these are swedish descendants or smth. Theres this femoid i see pretty regularly when grocery shopping who is legit 9/10 if not 10/10 and she is like 6'7. Not lanky or anything either, nice ass etc. Brutal mog
I knew a 6'5 giga Stacy in my HS decade plus back, she mogged 99% of the males height wise :feelsree:

Cucknada. Theres a lot of white people from various backgrounds here so im guessing these are swedish descendants or smth. Theres this femoid i see pretty regularly when grocery shopping who is legit 9/10 if not 10/10 and she is like 6'7. Not lanky or anything either, nice ass etc. Brutal mog
wtf 6’7? You sure you aren’t overestimating her height? Literal giantess if true

The human species is a disgrace at the same time that there is a guy with 6"7 and a perfect face has another being of the same species and race 5"3 and chinlet, you don't see this in any other animal species they tend to be pretty much the same

wtf 6’7? You sure you aren’t overestimating her height? Literal giantess if true
I think he probably is over estimating. As manlets find it hard to calculate a foids height. A 6'5 Stacy is like 1/1,000,000
The human species is a disgrace at the same time that there is a guy with 6"7 and a perfect face has another being of the same species and race 5"3 and chinlet, you don't see this in any other animal species they tend to be pretty much the same
Dogs might be the only animal with similar differences.

Not even joking.

She is a literal giantess and shes extremely hot. Its fucking horrible getting mogged like that.:feelsrope: