Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw the most disgusting Hag

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Today I was on a train and it smelled SO bad, it was coming from behind, there were two girls and a guy talking about random shit, just listening for 5 minutes it was clear as day they all were retards.

Then when they stood up and went out the door in front of me I couldn't belive it.

The first girl was chubby, with glasses and seemingly suffering from hair loss, yet had some kind of colour in her hair, multiple piercings and a wrecked jeans BUT her friend was UNBELIEVABLY ugly.

Her face is heavily pierced, with multiple rings and studs decorating her eyebrows, nose, lips, and even her cheeks. The piercings seemed out of place, almost like they were added without any thought to balance or beauty. Her hair is a wild, unkempt mess, dyed in a color that doesn’t quite suit her, with roots showing through—a greasy, faded shade that clashes with her natural tone. Full of tattooes and she was a natural landwhale.

Cloths all messy and dirty like she just waltzed through a swamp and yet...she was talking about Sex and "how some guy from Highschool tried to hit on her" and then something happened that I can't even put to words - her Boyfriend was EASILY a HTN, an easy 7/10 guy. Decently groomed guy with fancy cloths and a good jawline and haircut, about 5'11.

Its a Bizzare World, a warped reality, something isnt right here, somethings going on that I cant explain, it's paradoxial. :feelsUnreal:

Freedom=Dominated by free

"Von allen guten Geistern verlassen."
(all good spirits have left)
So the evil ones can enter.

Today I was on a train and it smelled SO bad, it was coming from behind, there were two girls and a guy talking about random shit, just listening for 5 minutes it was clear as day they all were retards.

Then when they stood up and went out the door in front of me I couldn't belive it.

The first girl was chubby, with glasses and seemingly suffering from hair loss, yet had some kind of colour in her hair, multiple piercings and a wrecked jeans BUT her friend was UNBELIEVABLY ugly.

Her face is heavily pierced, with multiple rings and studs decorating her eyebrows, nose, lips, and even her cheeks. The piercings seemed out of place, almost like they were added without any thought to balance or beauty. Her hair is a wild, unkempt mess, dyed in a color that doesn’t quite suit her, with roots showing through—a greasy, faded shade that clashes with her natural tone. Full of tattooes and she was a natural landwhale.

Cloths all messy and dirty like she just waltzed through a swamp and yet...she was talking about Sex and "how some guy from Highschool tried to hit on her" and then something happened that I can't even put to words - her Boyfriend was EASILY a HTN, an easy 7/10 guy. Decently groomed guy with fancy cloths and a good jawline and haircut, about 5'11.

Its a Bizzare World, a warped reality, something isnt right here, somethings going on that I cant explain, it's paradoxial. :feelsUnreal:
How do some chads manage to pull ugly foids