Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw some fat pink hair girl in my collgee history class with a free Palestine hoodie

OwariDa

OwariDa

SKITZO
-
the sand niggers would stone that bitch to death in the name of their god and she’s out here trying to virtue signal. Guarantee it that fat bitch was “BLM” in summer 2020 when the niggers were looting.
Also it’s hilarious how Jews control both sides of the political party and have the goys go against each other in identity politics

Yeah as a sand nigger I never understood this whole intersectionality thing, sometimes i stumble upon twitter accounts with trans and palestinian flags on their bio or mia khalifa supporting hamas like nigga if you're gona play the identity politics game at leats be smart about it :feelshaha:

Isis (the egyptian god) would be needed on that case

You should buy a hoodie with the Israeli flag on it just to troll her

The pro Palestine normies are so fucking ANNOYING. Like, who the fuck cares? They're acting like they're personally living in Gaza.

Especially the 'Queers for Palestine' shit. Fucking retarded.

POS should be sent to frontline at Garza

In my country Catholics support Palestine and erect flags. They do it because the situation is similar to Ireland's history with Britain. I don't know enough about the situation to care about it.

Trend supporter. If lynching blacks made one popular & cool again, they're on it.

They’re called useful idiots and they’re a necessary evil. Once you use them to get your way, you can purge them. The Jacobins and the Soviets showed us how effective this could be.

What we incels need to do is somehow relate the actions of Hamas to an inceldom to help us gain sympathy.

I don't blame her and others like her who support Palestine, Israel despises all non jews whilst only a small group would ally with the goyim for identity politics.

Unlike the goyim who are more obsessed with political ideologies Jews are largely united by zionism.