Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw ricecel with nig foid

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
LIFEFUEL for rice.

Saw like this ~5'9 5.5/10 Ricecel with a 5'6 5/10 negress. Both were young college aged I am guessing. Anyway first time I have seen this in the last couple of months maybe even years.
Tbh never seen curry with black so far and this is first time seeing riceman with black foid.
Could be start of new trend? BTS once again saving ricecels.

Holy shit one exception out of millions of lonely ricecels, lifefuel brocels :soy::bluepill:

If you think that's lifefuel, I have an Asian friend that's 5'6 - 5'7 and has a black gf too.

She's black. That's the best she can get.

@Wolfgang101 thoughts? :waitwhat:

The child will have slightly below average intelligence.

@Wolfgang101 thoughts? :waitwhat:
desperate average-ish looking ricecels can get black foids if they really try. i guess most don't try because their family would disapprove or whatever

Brutal :feelsbadman:
I'm a blackcel and I can't even get black foids

You sure of what you saw? That's so uncommon that I'm actually having problems imagining any black-asian bastard coming out from that.

You sure of what you saw? That's so uncommon that I'm actually having problems imagining any black-asian bastard coming out from that.
Yes I am sure.
I actually saw em more than once at the museum I went to

What would you call the child, chigger?

The US is nothing more than a giant racemixxing testing ground

It's not surprising, ricecels and blaque females are the lowest smv on earth, literally noone wants them, so they gravitate towards each other.

Last edited:
It's not surprising, both ricecels and blaque females are the lowest smv on earth, literally noone wants them, so they gravitate towards each other.
Cope. Ricecels with sheboons is the absolute least common pairing.

I don’t think I’ve ever ever seen a currycel in a relationship at school:feelskek::feelshaha::cryfeels::reeeeee:
I have sadly
twice now sadly:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

One w some Asian gook
One w some mexicana