Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw proof of JBW, brutal blackpills everyday

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
this tall UGLY lanky white guy in my high school was talking to this average curry whore and they were flirting with each other, fucking disgusting. and then i realized of the ethnics in my school have NOBODY interested in them. literally every ethnic girl chases white guys too

Last edited:
It's ridiculous.

>this tall
>tall

:feelsseriously: Proves height pill just as much. Height will always be #1.

Yeah I saw a currybitch with a 6’5 incel looking white guy.

Currybitches are trying to compete with noodlewhores these days when it comes to chasing whites

Saw it just now at the gym. Noodlewhore talking to curry immediately does a 180 for shorter white Chadlet. She gave him the mirin, fuck me eyes and she started blushing too. Poor fellow curry knew it was over.

This is why I gymcel with blinders. :feelsthink:

I also saw 3 days ago a sri lankan guy with a blonde pale foid that was slightly taller than him. She mogged him.

Cherrypicking.

I also saw 3 days ago a sri lankan guy with a blonde pale foid that was slightly taller than him. She mogged him.

nice cherrypicking

you probably live in germany because in the U.S that never happens

nice cherrypicking

you probably live in germany because in the U.S that never happens
Nope, i dont live in germany. Whats wrong with me showing an example which you used in this thread?

3 months ago I saw a 5 foot 3 arab with a taller while brunette foid.

Literally yesterday I saw a average curry with a 5 foot ish foid.

your avatar pisses me off tbh

This is what happens, ethnic foids flock to the whites, the leftover whites the prime white stacies and beckies didnt want and get with them. The ethnic men are left with nothing and roam around in packs, welcome to the west.
your avatar pisses me off tbh
This too, fortnite is for fags youngcel, change that shit.

Last edited: