Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw old waifu in the gym

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I don't know if anyone remembers , but about a year ago I made a thread about blonde slut who went to my gym.
I saw her again after a year without seeing her. She was still cute and she was still dressed a like a whore.
Now I can't stop thinking about her, having oenitis is cucked as fuck but I can't do anything about it. I still remember her from a year ago but she doesnt even know I exist jfl.
But after a year destiny brought us back together.
How could I get to know a foid from my gym and eventually fuck her and marry her? Help me buddyboyos

This is why I never leave the house.

It’s over tbh.

Run game, hold frame bruh :redpill: :soy: :redpill: :soy: :redpill: :soy:

Just ejaculate in home before going to gym.

Just approach her bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

But seriously, approach her. Youll prolly get rejected brutally which is what you deserve for thinking people like us deserve a cute foid to fuck and cuddle with.

Just approach her bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

But seriously, approach her. Youll prolly get rejected brutally which is what you deserve for thinking people like us deserve a cute foid to fuck and cuddle with.
Some of the best blackpills are self-administered.

It's over for oneitiscels.

How could I get to know a foid from my gym and eventually fuck her and marry her? Help me buddyboyos
Get this surgery
Images 12

Damn very brutal, I can't even imagine how much cocks she has taken between that 1 year, meanwhile you were coping and rotting.

op just stop. you'll just end up hurting yourself emotionally

Just cum on her while she do squats theory

I don't know if anyone remembers , but about a year ago I made a thread about blonde slut who went to my gym.
I saw her again after a year without seeing her. She was still cute and she was still dressed a like a whore.
Now I can't stop thinking about her, having oenitis is cucked as fuck but I can't do anything about it. I still remember her from a year ago but she doesnt even know I exist jfl.
just approach her br0

absolutely do not take creepshots and masturbate to them in Euro Truck Simulator until you get tired of her.

Home gym for life
This. Especially if you're on Chemical S. Public gym is tolerable when you're a low-T soycel, but when you're a high-T chemcel, even just walking outside can be a huge pain.

having oenitis is cucked as fuck but I can't do anything about it.
I cannot get mine out of my head, I constantly think about her, she even haunts my dreams although luckily she hasn't appeared since two nights (although ngl I wanna cuz it's the only contact I get with her)

Not much you can do, you seem to be inherently weak and cucked mentally. The rope is one way out of it, I guess.

Oneitis or whore. Pick one.

Tell her you wanna pee in her butt.

Didnt see her today boyos, I feel I will never see her again, i will go the same day and hour I went the other day to see if she is there

I don't understand how a man can have romantic feelings for a foid who he knows is fucking chads. Oneitis is a legit mentalcel disorder, no clear thinking man has oneitis. Imagine having positive feelings for a foid, knowing she has been ragdolled on the penises of men born absolutely superior to you... that's so cucked. Just remember all the chads your oneitis is getting stretched by, that should help cure you of your oneitis. At my age, you don't have oneitises anymore because all of the foids at this age are totally used up and worthless. After your mid 20, you pretty much know that you'll never get pussy that is actually worth fucking. It's either cope or rope.

I remember that thread, how nostalgic

Try to spread your manly musk around when you're around her,

how do you know you have no chance? assuming you're at least a 4,.and you're probably a gymcel, and maybe also a richcel so just approach her and find out

how do you know you have no chance? assuming you're at least a 4,.and you're probably a gymcel, and maybe also a richcel so just approach her and find out
I'm a 2/10 and i'm not a richcel

A waifu is 2D, this is haram.

Imagine her reading this thread jfl.You know it is fucking over for you boyo.